- Visitor AddressFosswinckels gate 6Lauritz Meltzers hus5007 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78025020 Bergen
Guohui is an associate professor at the Department of Information Science and Media Studies, Faculty of Social Sciences at University of Bergen (UiB), Norway. Before joining UiB, Guohui worked as an assistant professor at the KRDB Research Centre for Knowledge and Data, Faculty of Computer Science at Free University of Bozen-Bolzano. He obtained his PhD degree in Vienna University of Technology and his MSc and BSc degrees in Peking University.
Guohui's current research focuses on Virtual Knowledge Graphs (VKGs), also known as Ontology-base Data Access (OBDA). His interests include theoretical investigation, system implementation, and industrial use-cases of VKG/OBDA technology. He is leading the development team of Ontop VKG system, which has been adopted in many academic and industrial projects.
- (2022). FHIR-Ontop-OMOP: Building clinical knowledge graphs in FHIR RDF with the OMOP Common data Model. Journal of Biomedical Informatics. 1-10.
- (2021). Towards the next generation of the LinkedGeoData project using virtual knowledge graphs. Journal of Web Semantics.
- (2021). Consistency assessment for open geodata integration: an ontology-based approach. Geoinformatica. 733-758.
- (2020). A Framework Uniting Ontology-Based Geodata Integration and Geovisual Analytics. ISPRS International Journal of Geo-Information. 474.
- (2019). Virtual Knowledge Graphs: An Overview of Systems and Use Cases. Data Intelligence. 201-223.
- (2023). Preface. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). v-vi.
- (2022). A systematic overview of data federation systems. Semantic Web Journal.