- (2022). Intestinal barrier integrity in anorexia nervosa (a pilot study). International Journal of Eating Disorders. 703-708.
- (2022). Experiences when implementing enhanced cognitive behavioral therapy as a standard treatment for anorexia nervosa in outpatients at a public specialized eating-disorder treatment unit. Journal of Eating Disorders. 1-11.
- (2020). Association between gastrointestinal complaints and psychopathology in patients with anorexia nervosa. International Journal of Eating Disorders. 532-536.
- (2017). Minority children and academic resilience in the Nordic welfare states. International Journal of Migration, Health and Social Care. 374-390.
- (2016). Effectiveness of enhanced cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT-E) in the treatment of anorexia nervosa: a prospective multidisciplinary study. BMC Psychiatry. 1-14.
- (2013). Verbal memory functioning in recurrent depression during partial remission and remission. Frontiers in Psychology.
- (2013). Health-related quality of life in recurrent major depressive disorder-A 10-year follow-up study. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry. 339-343.
- (2012). Effortful information processing in patients with major depression - A 10-year follow-up study. Psychiatry Research. 420-423.
- (2011). Testing the cognitive effort hypothesis of cognitive impairment in major depression. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry. 74-80.
- (2011). Prolonged Impairment in Inhibition and Semantic Fluency in a Follow-up Study of Recurrent Major Depression. Archives of Clinical Neuropsychology. 677-686.
- (2011). Patients with major depression show intact memory performance- given optimal conditions. Applied Neuropsychology. 191-196.
- (2011). Is impairment in cognitive inhibition in the acute phase of major depression irreversible? Results from a 10-year follow-up study. Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theory, Research and Practice. 141-150.
- (2010). Enduring cognitive dysfunction in unipolar major depression: A test-retest study using the Stroop paradigm. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. 304-308.
- (2009). Cognitive functioning in major depression - a summary. Frontiers in Human Neuroscience. 7 pages.
- (2013). Effectiveness of CBT-E in the treatment of Anorexia Nervosa.
Letter to the editor
- (2018). Implementation of enhanced cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT-E) for adults with anorexia nervosa in an outpatient eating disorder unit at a public hospital. Journal of Eating Disorders. 8 pages.
- (2013). Major Depressive Disorder - a Ten Year Follow-up Study.
- (2018). Is outpatient cognitive behavior therapy (CBT-E) for eating disoreders a suitable treatment method for adults with severe Anorexia Nervosa? European psychiatry. 421-421.
- (2021). Cognitive deficits and neurocognitive profiles in major depression – Clinical Perspectives, targets for Treatment, Prevention, and Potential Consequences for Aging.
- (2011). Normalized Cognitive Impairment In Effortful Processing In Major Depressive Disorder- Results From A Ten Year Follow Up Study.
- (2009). Prolonged cognitive impairment may play a significant role for mental health functioning in Major Depressive Disorder - results from a follow up study.
- (2009). Executive functioning in recurrent major depression - investigated using the Delis Kaplan Executive function system.
Academic literature review
- (2022). Cognitive Impairment and Neurocognitive Profiles in Major Depression—A Clinical Perspective. Frontiers in Psychiatry. 1-21.