- 2018. The healthy donor profile of immunoregulatory soluble mediators is altered by stem cell mobilization and apheresis. Cytotherapy. 740-754.
- 2018. Peripheral blood stem cell mobilization in healthy Donors by granulocyte colony-stimulating factor causes preferential mobilization of lymphocyte subsets. Frontiers in Immunology. 1-15.
- 2018. Immunological heterogeneity of healthy peripheral blood stem cell donors - Effects of granulocyte colony-stimulating factor on inflammatory responses. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. 1-16.
- 2017. Granulocyte colony-stimulating factor alters the systemic metabolomic profile in healthy donors. Metabolomics. 1-10.
- 2016. Immunomodulation induced by stem cell mobilization and harvesting in healthy donors: Increased systemic osteopontin levels after treatment with granulocyte colony-stimulating factor. International Journal of Molecular Sciences.
- 2013. Targeted anti-leukemic therapy as disease-stabilizing treatment for acute myeloid leukemia relapse after allogeneic stem cell transplantation: will it be possible to combine these strategies with retransplantation or donor lymphocyte infusions? Current Cancer Drug Targets. 30-47.
- 2013. Stem cell mobilization and harvesting by leukapheresis alters systemic cytokine levels in patients with multiple myeloma. Cytotherapy. 850-860.
- 2013. Hyperleukocytosis and leukocytapheresis in acute leukaemias: experience from a single centre and review of the literature of leukocytapheresis in acute myeloid leukaemia. Transfusion Medicine. 397-406.
- 2012. The pretransplantation serum cytokine profile in allogeneic stem cell recipients differs from healthy individuals, and various profiles are associated with different risks of posttransplantation complications. Biology of Blood and Marrow Transplantation. 190-199.
- 2011. Is there a scientific basis for a recommended standardization of collection and cryopreservation of peripheral blood stem cell grafts? Cytotherapy. 1013-1024.
- 2011. Future perspectives: should Th17 cells be considered as a possible therapeutic target in acute myeloid leukemia patients receiving allogeneic stem cell transplantation? Cancer Immunology and Immunotherapy. 1669-1681.
- 2011. Effects of peripheral blood stem cell apheresis on systemic cytokine levels in patients with multiple myeloma. Cytotherapy. 1259-1268.
- 2010. Self-treatment of an ABO-incompatible blood transfusion. Transfusion and Apheresis Science. 215-216.
- 2009. Evaluation of the persistence and characteristics of indeterminate reactivity against hepatitis C virus in blood donors. Transfusion. 2359-2365.
- 2018. Immunological heterogeneity of healthy peripheral blood stem cell donors?preharvesting donor characteristics, additional heterogeneity induced by granulocyte colony-stimulating factor and possible importance for outcome after allotransplantation. Expert Review of Hematology. 1-3.
- 2010. Why is potentional blood donors deferred from donation? Haematologica. 738-738.
Academic literature review
- 2011. The chemokine system. in allogeneic stem-cell transplantation: a possible therapeutic target? 563-576.