- (2022). Systems-biology analysis of rheumatoid arthritis fibroblast-like synoviocytes implicates cell line-specific transcription factor function. Nature Communications.
- (2022). Epigenetic Regulation of Nutrient Transporters in Rheumatoid Arthritis Fibroblast-Like Synoviocytes. Arthritis & Rheumatology.
- (2022). Caspase-8 Variant G Regulates Rheumatoid Arthritis Fibroblast-Like Synoviocyte Aggressive Behavior. ACR Open Rheumatology. 288-299.
- (2020). Synoviocyte-targeted therapy synergizes with TNF inhibition in arthritis reversal. Science Advances. 1-18.
- (2019). oint Location-Specific JAK-STAT Signaling in Rheumatoid Arthritis Fibroblast-like Synoviocytes . ACR Open Rheumatology. 640-648.
- (2018). Regulation and function of apoptosis signal-regulating kinase 1 in rheumatoid arthritis. Biochemical Pharmacology. 282-290.
- (2017). Epac1-deficient mice have bleeding phenotype and thrombocytes with decreased GPIbβ expression. Scientific Reports. 1-15.
- (2014). Time-dependent inhibitory effects of cGMP-analogues on thrombin-induced platelet-derived microparticles formation, platelet aggregation, and P-selectin expression. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications - BBRC. 357-363.
- (2014). Anti-microbial and cytotoxic 1,6-dihydroxyphenazine-5,10-dioxide (iodinin) produced by Streptosporangium sp. DSM 45942 isolated from the fjord sediment. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology. 603-610.
- (2013). Off-target effect of the Epac agonist 8-pCPT-2'-O-Me-cAMP on P2Y12 receptors in blood platelets. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications - BBRC. 603-608.
- (2013). Iodinin (1,6-dihydroxyphenazine 5,10-dioxide) from streptosporangium sp. induces apoptosis selectively in myeloid leukemia cell lines and patient cells. Marine Drugs. 332-349.
- (2012). Minimization of side reactions during Lys Tag derivatization of C-terminal lysine peptides. Analytica Chimica Acta. 101-107.
- (2011). Dipyridamole synergizes with nitric oxide to prolong inhibition of thrombin-induced platelet shape change. Platelets. 8-19.
- (2010). Dipyridamole synergizes with nitric oxide to prolong inhibition of thrombin-induced platelet shape change. Platelets. 7-18.
- (2009). Marine Benthic Diatoms Contain Compounds Able to Induce Leukemia Cell Death and Modulate Blood Platelet Activity. Marine Drugs. 605-623.
- (2009). Biosynthesis of Macrolactam BE-14106 involves two distinct PKS systems and amino acid processing enzymes for generation of the aminoacyl starter unit. Chemistry and Biology. 1109-1121.
- (2018). Joint Location-Specific IL6 and JAK-STAT Signaling in Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) Fibroblast-like Synoviocytes (FLS).
- (2017). Regulation of ASK1 Expression and Its Role in Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA).
- (2017). Joint Location-Specific JAK-STAT Signaling in Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) Fibroblast-like Synoviocytes (FLS).
- (2016). ASK1 Is Regulated By IL-1β and TNF and Modulates Key Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) Fibroblast-like Synoviocyte Functions (FLS).
- (2008). Bioactive compounds from marine microorganisms: search for anti-leukemic drugs and finding mechanisms of action.
Popular scientific article
- (2022). Controversial review goes viral. NBS-nytt. 10-11.
- (2013). Role of Epac1 in hemostasis. Impact on platelet function.
- (2022). Tyrosine hydroxylase deficiency: developing precision medicine approaches to treat rare metabolic disorders.
- (2021). ECT’s Effects on the Brain’s Motor Coordination.
- (2018). Additive Effects of Functional Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) LBH Risk Alleles on LBH Gene Transcription.
- (2011). Epac1 activation induces cell cycle arrest in the human neuroblastoma cell line SH-SY5Y.
- (2010). Peptide Side-Products of Lys Tag Derivatization reaction.
- (2009). The biosynthesis of macrolactam BE-14106: a new way of generating an aminoacyl starter unit.
- (2009). Epac-induced changes in the proteome of human SH-SY5Y neuroblastoma cells.
Academic literature review
- (2021). Personalized medicine to improve treatment of dopa-responsive dystonia—a focus on tyrosine hydroxylase deficiency. Journal of Personalized Medicine. 28 pages.
- (2020). Restoring synovial homeostasis in rheumatoid arthritis by targeting fibroblast-like synoviocytes. Nature Reviews Rheumatology. 316-333.