- (2022). Inherent optical properties of dissolved and particulate matter in an Arctic fjord (Storfjorden, Svalbard) in early summer. Ocean Science. 455-468.
- (2022). Inherent optical properties and optical characteristics of dissolved organic and particulate matter in an Arctic fjord (Storfjorden, Svalbard) in early summer. Ocean Science Discussions (OSD).
- (2022). Efficient Monte Carlo simulation reveals significant multiple scattering errors in underwater angular scattering measurements. Optics Express. 10802-10817.
- (2020). In situ measurements of the volume scattering function with LISST-VSF and LISST-200X in extreme environments: evaluation of instrument calibration and validity. Optics Express. 37373-37396.
- (2020). UAK 2020: Research School in the Barents Sea with KV Svalbard . 405. 405. .
- (2019). Particle size distribution measurements in glacial meltwater using laser diffractometry.
- (2018). Measurements of volume scattering function and particle size distribution in natural waters in the Arctic Ocean.
- (2018). Characterisation of the angular distribution of light scattered by ocean particles.
- (2018). Measurements of volume scattering function and particle size distribution in Norwegian fjords and Arctic waters.