- (2023). Seasonality and drivers of water column optical properties on the northwestern Barents Sea shelf. Progress in Oceanography.
- (2023). Neural network approach for correction of multiple scattering errors in the LISST-VSF instrument. Optics Express. 32737-32751.
- (2023). From Winter to Late Summer in the Northwestern Barents Sea Shelf: Impacts of Seasonal Progression of Sea Ice and Upper Ocean on Nutrient and Phytoplankton Dynamics. Progress in Oceanography.
- (2022). Inherent optical properties of dissolved and particulate matter in an Arctic fjord (Storfjorden, Svalbard) in early summer. Ocean Science. 455-468.
- (2022). Efficient Monte Carlo simulation reveals significant multiple scattering errors in underwater angular scattering measurements. Optics Express. 10802-10817.
- (2020). In situ measurements of the volume scattering function with LISST-VSF and LISST-200X in extreme environments: evaluation of instrument calibration and validity. Optics Express. 37373-37396.
- (2020). UAK 2020: Research School in the Barents Sea with KV Svalbard . 405. 405. .
- (2022). Underwater optical communications and contribution from forward scattered light.
- (2022). UNDERWATER OPTICAL COMMUNICATIONS AND CONTRIBUTION FROM FORWARD SCATTERED LIGHT.
- (2022). Simulating and correcting LISST-VSF measurements.
- (2022). Arctic Expedition North Pole 2022 with "Kronprins Haakon".
- (2019). Particle size distribution measurements in glacial meltwater using laser diffractometry.
- (2018). Measurements of volume scattering function and particle size distribution in natural waters in the Arctic Ocean.
- (2018). Characterisation of the angular distribution of light scattered by ocean particles.
- (2022). Smart Ocean: CTD data collected in Bjørnafjorden and Langenuen, November 2021.
- (2022). Smart Ocean: CTD data collected in Bjørnafjorden and Langenuen, May 2022.
- (2022). Two shades of green: Comparing the optical properties of an Emiliania huxleyi bloom and a glacial meltwater fjord.
- (2018). Measurements of volume scattering function and particle size distribution in Norwegian fjords and Arctic waters.
Article in business/trade/industry journal
- (2022). Inherent optical properties and optical characteristics of dissolved organic and particulate matter in an Arctic fjord (Storfjorden, Svalbard) in early summer. Ocean Science Discussions (OSD). 28 pages.