- 2020. Operating room ventilation and the risk of revision due to infection after total hip arthroplasty: assessment of validated data in the Norwegian Arthroplasty Register. Journal of Hospital Infection.
- 2020. Compliance with national guidelines for antibiotic prophylaxis in hip fracture patients: A quality assessment study of 13 329 patients in the Norwegian Hip Fracture Register. BMJ Open. 8 pages.
- 2020. Cemented or uncemented hemiarthroplasty for femoral neck fracture? Data from the Norwegian Hip Fracture Register. Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research. 90-100.
- 2019. The 2018 Otto Aufranc Award: How does genome-wide variation affect osteolysis risk after THA? Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research. 297-309.
- 2019. Perioperative, short, and long-term mortality related to fixation in primary total hip arthroplasty: a study of 79,557 patients in the Norwegian Arthroplasty Register. Acta Orthopaedica. 1-8.
- 2019. Outcome of revision surgery for infection after total knee arthroplasty: Results of 3 surgical strategies. Journal of bone and joint surgery reviews (JBJS Reviews). 1-10.
- 2019. Operating room ventilation-Validation of reported data on 108 067 primary total hip arthroplasties in the Norwegian Arthroplasty Register. Journal of Evaluation In Clinical Practice. 1-8.
- 2019. Fixation, sex and age: highest risk of revision for uncemented stems in elderly women- data from 66,995 primary total hip arthroplasties in the Norwegian arthroplasty register. Acta Orthopaedica. 1-10.
- 2019. Erratum to: The 2018 Otto Aufranc Award: How does genome-wide variation affect osteolysis risk after THA? Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research. 668-668.
- 2017. Zoonotic necrotizing myositis caused by Streptococcus equi subsp. zooepidemicus in a farmer. BMC Infectious Diseases. 1-8.
- 2017. Patient and surgical factors affecting procedure duration and revision risk due to deep infection in primary total knee arthroplasty. BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders. 9 pages.
- 2016. Telemedicine Versus Standard Follow-Up Care for Diabetes-Related Foot Ulcers: Protocol for a Cluster Randomized Controlled Noninferiority Trial (DiaFOTo). JMIR Research Protocols. 13 pages.
- 2016. Is it feasible to merge data from national shoulder registries? A new collaboration within the Nordic Arthroplasty Register Association. Journal of shoulder and elbow surgery. e369-e377.
- 2015. Surgical site infections after hip arthroplasty in Norway, 2005-2011: Influence of duration and intensity of postdischarge surveillance. American Journal of Infection Control. 323-328.
- 2015. Increased risk of revision for infection in rheumatoid arthritis patients with total hip replacements. Acta Orthopaedica. 469-476.
- 2015. Bacterial and hematological findings in infected total hip arthroplasties in Norway. Assessment of 278 revisions due to infection in the Norwegian Arthroplasty Register. The Open Orthopaedics Journal. 445-449.
- 2014. Increasing Resistance of Coagulase-Negative Staphylococci in Total Hip Arthroplasty Infections: 278 THA-Revisions due to Infection Reported to the Norwegian Arthroplasty Register from 1993 to 2007. Advances in Orthopedics. 1-7.
- 2012. Increasing risk of prosthetic joint infection after total hip arthroplasty 2,778 revisions due to infection after 432,168 primary THAs in the Nordic Arthroplasty Register Association (NARA). Acta Orthopaedica. 449-458.
- 2011. Surgical procedures in the treatment of 784 infected THAs reported to the Norwegian Arthroplasty Register Best survival with 2-stage exchange revision, but also good results with debridement and retention of the fixed implant. Acta Orthopaedica. 530-537.
- 2011. Infection after primary hip arthroplasty: a comparison of 3 Norwegian health registers. Acta Orthopaedica. 646-654.
- 2018. Revision of infected total knee arthroplasty: Do surgical strategies matter?
- 2018. Result of revision surgery for infected total knee arthroplasty. Do surgical strategies matter?
- 2018. Outcome of revision surgery for infected total knee arthroplasty: Do surgical strategies matter?
- 2017. Resultater ved revisjon for infisert kneprotese. En observasjons studie fra Nasjonalt Register for Leddproteser (1994-2016).
- 2013. Using the Norwegian arthroplasty register to generate a DNA biobank.
- 2014. Prosthetic joint infections - A need for health economy studies. Acta Orthopaedica. 218-220.
- 2016. En mann med feber og leddsmerter [A man with fever and joint pain]. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 1999-2001.
Letter to the editor
- 2015. Response to letter to the editor regarding: "Surgical site infections after hip arthroplasty in Norway, 2005-2011: Influence of duration and intensity of postdischarge surveillance". American Journal of Infection Control. 1024-1025.
- 2014. Re: a statistical analysis of ankle prosthesis from the Norwegian Arthroplasty Register. Archives of Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery. 17-18.
- 2013. Infection after primary hip arthroplasty.
Academic literature review
- 2020. Virus transmission during orthopedic surgery on patients with COVID-19 – a brief narrative review. 5 pages.