- Atmosphere-ocean interaction during cyclone development
- QBO-like oscillation
- Tropical cyclone initilaztion
- Model output statistics
- Application of neural networks
- 2018. Axisymmetric Balance Dynamics of Tropical Cyclone Intensification and Its Breakdown Revisited. Journal of the Atmospheric Sciences.
- 2018. Axisymmetric Balance Dynamics of Tropical Cyclone Intensification and Its Breakdown Revisited. Journal of the Atmospheric Sciences. 75: 3169-3189. doi: 10.1175/JAS-D-17-0179.1
Bui, H. H.,E. Nishimoto, S. Yoden, 2017: Downward Influence of QBO-like Oscillation to Moist Convection in a Two-Dimensional Minimal Model Framework. Submitted to . J. Atmos. Sci..
Nishimoto, E., S. Yoden, and H.-H. Bui, 2016: Vertical momentum transports associated with moist convection and gravity waves in a minimal model of QBO-like oscillation. J. Atmos. Sci., 73, 2935–2957
Phan-Van, T., Trinh-Tuan, L., Bui-Hoang, H., & Kieu, C. 2015: Seasonal forecasting of tropical cyclone activity in the coastal region of Vietnam using RegCM4. 2. Clim. Res, 62, 115-129
Yoden, S., H.-H. Bui, and E. Nishimoto, 2014: A minimal model of QBO-Like oscillation in a stratosphere-tropo- sphere coupled system under a radiative-moist convective qua- si-equilibrium State. SOLA, 10, 112−116, doi:10.2151/sola.2014- 023.
Ngo-Duc T.,J. Matsumoto, H. Kamimera, and H.-H. Bui, 2013: Monthly Adjustment of the Global Satellite Mapping of Precipitation (GSMaP) Data over the Thu Bon-Vu Gia Basin in Central Vietnam by Using Artificial Neural Networks. Hydrological Research Letters, 7(4), 85-90.
Bui Hoang Hai, R. K. Smith, M. T. Montgomery, and J. Peng, 2009: Balanced and Unbalanced Aspects of Tropical-Cyclone Intensification. Quart. J. Roy. Met. Soc., 135, 1715-1731.
UNPACC - UNifying Perspectives on Atmosphere-ocean interaction during CyClone development