- (2022). Specificity of Loxosceles α clade phospholipase D enzymes for choline-containing lipids: Role of a conserved aromatic cage. PLoS Computational Biology.
- (2021). Standard Binding Free Energy and Membrane Desorption Mechanism for a Phospholipase C. Journal of Chemical Information and Computer Sciences.
- (2021). Phospholipids in Motion: High-Resolution 31 P NMR Field Cycling Studies. Journal of Physical Chemistry B. 8827-8838.
- (2021). Martini 3: a general purpose force field for coarse-grained molecular dynamics. Nature Methods. 382-388.
- (2020). Capturing Choline–Aromatics Cation−π Interactions in the MARTINI Force Field. Journal of Chemical Theory and Computation.
- (2019). Interfacial Aromatics Mediating Cation−π Interactions with Choline-Containing Lipids Can Contribute as Much to Peripheral Protein Affinity for Membranes as Aromatics Inserted below the Phosphates. The Journal of Physical Chemistry Letters. 3972-3977.
- (2019). Cation‐π Interactions between Methylated Ammonium Groups and Tryptophan in the CHARMM36 Additive Force Field. Journal of Chemical Theory and Computation. 7-12.
- (2016). Improving the force field description of tyrosine-choline cation-π interactions: QM investigation of Phenol-N(Me)4 Interactions. Journal of Chemical Theory and Computation. 5585-5595.
- (2016). A Role for Weak Electrostatic Interactions in Peripheral Membrane Protein Binding. Biophysical Journal. 1367-1378.
- (2015). Quantifying transient interactions between bacillus phosphatidylinositol-specific phospholipase-C and phosphatidylcholine-rich vesicles. Journal of the American Chemical Society. 14-17.
- (2015). Membrane docking of the synaptotagmin 7 C2A domain: computation reveals interplay between electrostatic and hydrophobic contributions. Biochemistry. 5696-5711.
- (2014). Two homologous neutrophil serine proteases bind to POPC vesicles with different affinities: When aromatic amino acids matter. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta - Biomembranes. 3191-3202.
- (2016). Role of noncovalent interactions in protein peripheral membrane binding. Computational perspectives.
Academic literature review
- (2018). Search and subvert: Minimalist bacterial phosphatidylinositol-specific phospholipase C enzymes. Chemical Reviews. 8435-8473.