- 2020. Establishment of a novel cancer cell line derived from vulvar carcinoma associated with lichen sclerosus exhibiting a fibroblast-dependent tumorigenic potential. Experimental Cell Research. 1-9.
- 2019. Role of electron microscopy in early detection of altered epithelium during experimental oral carcinogenesis. Microscopy and Microanalysis. 1367-1375.
- 2019. Metabolic reprogramming of normal oral fibroblasts correlated with increased glycolytic metabolism of oral squamous cell carcinoma and precedes their activation into carcinoma associated fibroblasts. Cellular and Molecular Life Sciences (CMLS). 1-19.
- 2018. Prognostic significance of elevated serum CD44 levels in patients with oral squamous cell carcinoma. Journal of Oral Pathology & Medicine. 665-673.
- 2018. Alterations in desmosomal adhesion at protein and ultrastructure levels during the sequential progressive grades of human oral tumorigenesis. European Journal of Oral Sciences. 251-262.
- 2018. Aberrant expression of vimentin predisposes oral premalignant lesion derived cells towards transformation. Experimental and molecular pathology (Print). 243-251.