- 2021. Exploring codon adjustment strategies towards Escherichia coli-based production of viral proteins encoded by HTH1, a novel prophage of the marine bacterium Hypnocyclicus thermotrophus. Viruses.
- 2018. Mutational analysis of the pro-peptide of a marine intracellular subtilisin protease supports its role in inhibition. Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics. 1-13.
- 2016. A rapid solubility-optimized screening procedure for recombinant subtilisins in E. coli. Journal of Biotechnology. 38-46.
- 2020. Enzyme discovery from the edge of (sequence) space.
- 2020. Bringing deep-sea enzymes to light.
- 2017. Discovery of proteases for bioconversion of marine biomass.
- 2016. Enzyme discovery and development for biomass conversion in the marine bio-based industry.
- 2015. Screening proteases for applications on fish industry by-products.
- 2015. Comparing Protease Activity of Subtilisin Homologues.
- 2014. An enzyme discovery and expression pipeline for the conversion of Norwegian biomasses.
Academic literature review
- 2021. Going to extremes - A metagenomic journey into the dark matter of life. FEMS Microbiology Letters. 1-16.