My primary area of research is computational neuroscience. Currently, I am setting up a research information system for the Haukeland University Hospital, Bergen, Norway. Such a system combines the benefits of an electronic data capture system and a picture archive and communication system for medical images.
- 2021. Long COVID in a prospective cohort of home-isolated patients. Nature Medicine.
- 2020. Structural changes induced by electroconvulsive therapy are associated with clinical outcome. Brain Stimulation. 696-704.
- 2020. Morphology of the Amazonian Teleost Genus Arapaima Using Advanced 3D Imaging. Frontiers in Physiology.
- 2019. MedUse: A Visual Analysis Tool for Medication Use Data in the ABCD Study. Eurographics Workshop on Visual Computing for Biomedicine.
- 2019. Electric field causes volumetric changes in the human brain. eLIFE. 1-20.