- 2020. Voice and Exercise Related Respiratory Symptoms in Extremely Preterm Born Children After Neonatal Patent Ductus Arteriosus. Frontiers in pediatrics. 10 pages.
- 2020. Reliability of maximum oxygen uptake in cardiopulmonary exercise testing with continuous laryngoscopy. European Respiratory Journal Open Research (ERJ Open Research).
- 2020. Pust opp Stolzen. Norsk idrettsmedisin.
- 2020. Predicting physical activity in a national cohort of children born extremely preterm. Early Human Development. 1-8.
- 2020. Electromagnetic inductance plethysmography to study airflow after nebulized saline in bronchiolitis. Pediatric Pulmonology.
- 2020. Changes in pulmonary function and feasibility of portable continuous laryngoscopy during maximal uphill running. BMJ Open sport & exercise medicine. 1-6.
- 2019. Severe exercise-induced laryngeal obstruction treated with supraglottoplasty. Frontiers in surgery. 1-9.
- 2019. Feasibility and tolerability of measuring translaryngeal pressure during exercise. The Laryngoscope. 2748-2753.
- 2019. Expiratory airflow in late adolescence and early adulthood in individuals born very preterm or with very low birthweight compared with controls born at term or with normal birthweight: a meta-analysis of individual participant data. The Lancet Respiratory Medicine. 677-686.
- 2019. Exercise-induced laryngeal obstruction in athletes treated with inspiratory muscle training. BMJ Open sport & exercise medicine. 1-8.
- 2019. Comparison of physical activity and body composition in a cohort of children born extremely preterm or with extremely low birth weight to matched term-born controls: a follow-up study. BMJ Paediatrics Open. 1-11.
- 2018. The Heterogeneity of Exercise-induced Laryngeal Obstruction. American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine. 1068-1069.
- 2018. Laryngeal responses to mechanically assisted cough in progressing amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. Respiratory care. 538-549.
- 2018. Bronchial hyper-responsiveness in preterm-born subjects: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology. 715-725.
- 2017. Ventilatory efficiency in children and adolescents born extremely preterm. Frontiers in Physiology. 8 pages.
- 2016. Laryngeal response patterns influence the efficacy of mechanical assisted cough in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. Thorax. 221-229.
- 2016. Exercise inducible laryngeal obstruction: diagnostics and management. Paediatric Respiratory Reviews. 86-94.
- 2015. Children born preterm at the turn of the millennium had better lung function than children born similarly preterm in the early 1990s. PLOS ONE. 17 pages.
- 2015. Adult respiratory outcomes of extreme preterm birth. A regional cohort study. Annals of the American Thoracic Society. 313-322.
- 2015. Adolescents who were born extremely preterm demonstrate modest decreases in exercise capacity. Acta Paediatrica. 1174-1181.
- 2014. Exercise capacity after extremely preterm birth: Development from adolescence to adulthood. Annals of the American Thoracic Society. 537-545.
- 2012. Aerobic capacity and exercise performance in young people born extremely preterm. Pediatrics. E97-E105.
- 2010. Left vocal cord paralysis after extreme preterm birth, a new clinical scenario in adults. Pediatrics. E1569-E1577.
- 2019. Respiratory- and voice symptoms among extremely preterm born children with prolonged ventilator dependency. A Norwegian national cohort study. .
- 2018. Is continuous laryngoscopy during cardiopulmonary exercise testing reliable for measuring maximum oxygen uptake?
Letter to the editor
- 2018. Laryngoscopy Can Be a Valuable Tool for Unexpected Therapeutic Response in Noninvasive Respiratory Interventions. Respiratory care. 1459-1461.
- 2015. Exercise Capacity after extremely preterm birth. Development from childhood to adulthood.
- 2015. Exercise Capacity after Extremely Preterm birth. PhD Thesis.
- 2020. Conundrums of exercise-related breathing problems. Epiglottic, laryngeal, or bronchial obstruction? American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine. e142-e143.
- 2016. Ventilatory efficiency in children and adolescents born extremely preterm. European Respiratory Journal.
- 2016. Respiratory morbidity in extremely premature born children and later physical Activity. .
- 2015. Lung function and respiratory muscle strength in Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis.
- 2015. Laryngeal response patterns to mechanical insufflation-exsufflation in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
- 2015. Laryngeal response patterns to mechanical assisted cough in Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis.
- 2015. Hvordan reagerer strupen ved bruk av hostemaskin hos personer med amyotrofisk lateral sklerose?
- 2015. Better respiratory outcomes for extremely preterm born children.
- 2014. Spirometry- a tool for diagnosing exercise induced laryngeal obstruction (EILO)?
- 2014. Exercise induced laryngeal obstruction(EILO)diagnosed with laryngoscopy during rest or during exercise?
- 2014. Exercise induced inspiratory symptoms.
- 2014. Exercise induced inspiratory stridor (EIIS) in athletes.
- 2014. Exercise Induced Inspiratory Stridor (EIIS) - A growing Challenge during Physical activity.
- 2014. Alveolar nitric oxide(NO)in children born extremely preterm (EP).
Academic literature review
- 2019. Exercise induced laryngeal obstructions in humans and equines. A comparative review . 1-10.
- 2018. Pusteproblemer under anstrengelse. 108-109.
- 2018. Bronchial hyper-responsiveness after preterm birth. 34-40.