- 2019. Norwegian children and adolescents in blended families are at risk of larger one-year BMI increments. Acta Paediatrica. 1-8. doi: 10.1111/apa.15019
- 2018. Associations between different weight-related anthropometric traits and lifestyle factors in Norwegian children and adolescents: A case for measuring skinfolds. American Journal of Human Biology. 30: 1-10. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.23187
- 2015. Should children with overweight or obesity be excluded from height references? Archives of Disease in Childhood. 100: 1044-1048. doi: 10.1136/archdischild-2015-308537
- 2015. Associations between weight-related anthropometric traits and lifestyle factors in 3839 Norwegian children aged 4-16 years. Obesity.
- 2013. TV viewing and obesity among Norwegian children: the importance of parental education. Acta Paediatrica. 102: 199-205. doi: 10.1111/apa.12066