- (2023). Use of inhaled ipratropium bromide to improve exercise-induced laryngeal obstruction cannot be recommended. European Respiratory Journal Open Research (ERJ Open Research). 9 pages.
- (2023). Prevalence and impact of exercise-induced laryngeal obstruction in asthma: a study protocol for a cross-sectional and longitudinal study. BMJ Open.
- (2023). Impaired Lung Function in Extremely Preterm-Born Adults in Their Fourth Decade of Life. American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine. 493-495.
- (2023). Diagnosis of vocal cord dysfunction/inducible laryngeal obstruction: an International Delphi Consensus Study. Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology.
- (2022). Tracking of lung function from 10 to 35 years after being born extremely preterm or with extremely low birth weight. Thorax. 790-798.
- (2022). Reliability of translaryngeal airway resistance measurements during maximal exercise. European Respiratory Journal Open Research (ERJ Open Research). 1-9.
- (2022). Left vocal cord paralysis, lung function and exercise capacity in young adults born extremely preterm with a history of neonatal patent ductus arteriosus surgery—A national cohort study. Frontiers in pediatrics. 13 pages.
- (2022). International Olympic Committee (IOC) consensus statement on acute respiratory illness in athletes part 2: non-infective acute respiratory illness. British Journal of Sports Medicine. 1089-1103.
- (2022). International Olympic Committee (IOC) consensus statement on acute respiratory illness in athletes part 1: Acute respiratory infections. British Journal of Sports Medicine. 1066-1088.
- (2022). Exercise-induced Laryngeal Obstruction: Protocol for a Randomized Controlled Treatment Trial. Frontiers in pediatrics.
- (2022). Conundrums in the breathless athlete; exercise-induced laryngeal obstruction or asthma? Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports. 1041-1049.
- (2022). Associations between biological maturity level, match locomotion, and physical capacities in youth male soccer players. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports. 1592-1601.
- (2022). Adjustments of non-invasive ventilation and mechanically assisted cough by combining ultrasound imaging of the larynx with transnasal fibre-optic laryngoscopy: A protocol for an experimental study. BMJ Open. 1-7.
- (2021). Self-Reported Health in Adolescents With Exercise-Induced Laryngeal Obstruction; A Cross-Sectional Study. Frontiers in pediatrics. 1-7.
- (2021). Reliability of maximum oxygen uptake in cardiopulmonary exercise testing with continuous laryngoscopy. European Respiratory Journal Open Research (ERJ Open Research). 1-9.
- (2021). Development of lung diffusion to adulthood following extremely preterm birth. European Respiratory Journal.
- (2021). Clinical responses following inspiratory muscle training in exercise-induced laryngeal obstruction. European Archives of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology. 12 pages.
- (2021). Breathing patterns in people with exercise-induced laryngeal obstruction. Physiological Reports. 1-10.
- (2020). Voice and Exercise Related Respiratory Symptoms in Extremely Preterm Born Children After Neonatal Patent Ductus Arteriosus. Frontiers in pediatrics. 10 pages.
- (2020). Pust opp Stolzen. Norsk idrettsmedisin.
- (2020). Predicting physical activity in a national cohort of children born extremely preterm. Early Human Development. 1-8.
- (2020). Electromagnetic inductance plethysmography to study airflow after nebulized saline in bronchiolitis. Pediatric Pulmonology.
- (2020). Changes in pulmonary function and feasibility of portable continuous laryngoscopy during maximal uphill running. BMJ Open sport & exercise medicine. 1-6.
- (2019). Severe exercise-induced laryngeal obstruction treated with supraglottoplasty. Frontiers in surgery. 1-9.
- (2019). Feasibility and tolerability of measuring translaryngeal pressure during exercise. The Laryngoscope. 2748-2753.
- (2019). Expiratory airflow in late adolescence and early adulthood in individuals born very preterm or with very low birthweight compared with controls born at term or with normal birthweight: a meta-analysis of individual participant data. The Lancet Respiratory Medicine. 677-686.
- (2019). Exercise-induced laryngeal obstruction in athletes treated with inspiratory muscle training. BMJ Open sport & exercise medicine. 1-8.
- (2019). Comparison of physical activity and body composition in a cohort of children born extremely preterm or with extremely low birth weight to matched term-born controls: a follow-up study. BMJ Paediatrics Open. 1-11.
- (2018). The Heterogeneity of Exercise-induced Laryngeal Obstruction. American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine. 1068-1069.
- (2018). Laryngeal responses to mechanically assisted cough in progressing amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. Respiratory care. 538-549.
- (2018). Bronchial hyper-responsiveness in preterm-born subjects: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology. 715-725.
- (2017). Ventilatory efficiency in children and adolescents born extremely preterm. Frontiers in Physiology. 8 pages.
- (2016). Laryngeal response patterns influence the efficacy of mechanical assisted cough in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. Thorax. 221-229.
- (2016). Exercise inducible laryngeal obstruction: diagnostics and management. Paediatric Respiratory Reviews. 86-94.
- (2015). Children born preterm at the turn of the millennium had better lung function than children born similarly preterm in the early 1990s. PLOS ONE. 17 pages.
- (2015). Adult respiratory outcomes of extreme preterm birth. A regional cohort study. Annals of the American Thoracic Society. 313-322.
- (2015). Adolescents who were born extremely preterm demonstrate modest decreases in exercise capacity. Acta Paediatrica. 1174-1181.
- (2014). Exercise capacity after extremely preterm birth: Development from adolescence to adulthood. Annals of the American Thoracic Society. 537-545.
- (2012). Aerobic capacity and exercise performance in young people born extremely preterm. Pediatrics. E97-E105.
- (2010). Left vocal cord paralysis after extreme preterm birth, a new clinical scenario in adults. Pediatrics. E1569-E1577.
- (2019). Respiratory- and voice symptoms among extremely preterm born children with prolonged ventilator dependency. A Norwegian national cohort study. .
- (2018). Is continuous laryngoscopy during cardiopulmonary exercise testing reliable for measuring maximum oxygen uptake?
- (2022). Lessons learned from the Tokyo games isolation hotel experience. British Journal of Sports Medicine. 597-598.
- (2022). From bedside to bench - In vivo and in vitro evaluation of mechanically assisted cough treatment in a patient with bulbar Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis. Respiratory Medicine Case Reports. 1-4.
Letter to the editor
- (2023). Letter from Norway. Respirology (Carlton South. Print).
- (2022). Is it feasible to perform a continuous laryngoscopy exercise test with a cold air inhalate? A case report. European Respiratory Journal Open Research (ERJ Open Research).
- (2018). Laryngoscopy Can Be a Valuable Tool for Unexpected Therapeutic Response in Noninvasive Respiratory Interventions. Respiratory care. 1459-1461.
- (2015). Exercise Capacity after extremely preterm birth. Development from childhood to adulthood.
- (2015). Exercise Capacity after Extremely Preterm birth. PhD Thesis.
- (2020). Conundrums of exercise-related breathing problems. Epiglottic, laryngeal, or bronchial obstruction? American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine. e142-e143.
- (2016). Ventilatory efficiency in children and adolescents born extremely preterm. European Respiratory Journal.
- (2020). Prevalence and consequences of left vocal cord paralysis in young adults born extremely premature with a history of neonatal patent ductus arteriosus surgery.
- (2016). Respiratory morbidity in extremely premature born children and later physical Activity. .
- (2015). Lung function and respiratory muscle strength in Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis.
- (2015). Laryngeal response patterns to mechanical insufflation-exsufflation in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
- (2015). Laryngeal response patterns to mechanical assisted cough in Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis.
- (2015). Hvordan reagerer strupen ved bruk av hostemaskin hos personer med amyotrofisk lateral sklerose?
- (2015). Better respiratory outcomes for extremely preterm born children.
- (2014). Spirometry- a tool for diagnosing exercise induced laryngeal obstruction (EILO)?
- (2014). Exercise induced laryngeal obstruction(EILO)diagnosed with laryngoscopy during rest or during exercise?
- (2014). Exercise induced inspiratory symptoms.
- (2014). Exercise induced inspiratory stridor (EIIS) in athletes.
- (2014). Exercise Induced Inspiratory Stridor (EIIS) - A growing Challenge during Physical activity.
- (2014). Alveolar nitric oxide(NO)in children born extremely preterm (EP).
Academic literature review
- (2022). Exercise-induced laryngeal obstruction (EILO) in athletes: a narrative review by a subgroup of the IOC Consensus on 'acute respiratory illness in the athlete'. British Journal of Sports Medicine. 622-629.
- (2022). Exercise related respiratory problems in the young—Is it exercise-induced bronchoconstriction or laryngeal obstruction? Frontiers in pediatrics. 7 pages.
- (2021). Diagnosis and management of nasal obstruction in the athlete. A narrative review by subgroup B of the IOC Consensus Group on "Acute Respiratory Illness in the Athlete". Journal of Sports Medicine and Physical Fitness. 1144-1158.
- (2019). Exercise induced laryngeal obstructions in humans and equines. A comparative review . Frontiers in Physiology. 1-10.
- (2018). Pusteproblemer under anstrengelse. Paidos: Tidsskrift for Norsk barnelegeforening. 108-109.
- (2018). Bronchial hyper-responsiveness after preterm birth. Paediatric Respiratory Reviews. 34-40.