Postdoctoral fellow, + manager of the preclinical PET/CT facilities (MIC)
- Phone+47 55 97 76 17
- Visitor AddressParkbygget, Haukeland UniversitetssykehusRoom7913, 0-floor
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- 2020. Near-Infrared Fluorescent Imaging for Monitoring of Treatment Response in Endometrial Carcinoma Patient-Derived Xenograft Models. Cancers. 1-18.
- 2019. Pretreatment of glioblastoma with bortezomib potentiates natural killer cell cytotoxicity through TRAIL/DR5 mediated apoptosis and prolongs animal survival. Cancers. 1-25.
- 2019. Improved drug delivery to brain metastases by peptide-mediated permeabilization of the blood-brain barrier. Molecular Cancer Therapeutics. 2171-2181.
- 2019. Imaging of preclinical endometrial cancer models for monitoring tumor progression and response to targeted therapy. 1-16.
- 2017. Lack of functional normalisation of blood vessels following anti-angiogenic therapy in glioblastoma. Journal of Cerebral Blood Flow and Metabolism. 1741-1753.
- 2016. Transmembrane protein CD9 is glioblastoma biomarker, relevant for maintenance of glioblastoma stem cells. OncoTarget.
- 2016. New insight into wormhole formation in polymer gel during water chase floods with positron emission tomography. SPE Journal. 32-40.
- 2016. New Insight to Wormhole Formation in Polymer Gel during Water Chasefloods using Positron Emission Tomography (PET).
- 2015. Melanoma brain metastasis is independent of lactate dehydrogenase A expression. Neuro-Oncology. 1374-1385.
- 2015. Intercellular transfer of transferrin receptor by a contact-, Rab8-dependent mechanism involving tunneling nanotubes. The FASEB Journal. 4695-4712.
- 2015. Glycolysis in malignant brain tumors. Therapeutic implications for glioblastoma and melanoma brain metastasis.
- 2015. Engraftment of human glioblastoma cells in immunocompetent rats through acquired immunosuppression. PLOS ONE.
- 2015. Bevacizumab treatment induces metabolic adaptation toward anaerobic metabolism in glioblastomas. Acta Neuropathologica. 115-131.
- 2014. Bevacizumab treatment for human glioblastoma. Can it induce cognitive impairment? Neuro-Oncology. 754-759.
- 2013. GLIOBLASTOMA ADAPTATION TO ANTI-VASCULAR THERAPY INVOLVES AN UP-REGULATION OF GLYCOLYSIS WHERE LACTATE DEHYDROGENASE (LDH) REPRESENTS A POTENTIAL THERAPEUTIC TARGET. Neuro-Oncology. 7-7.
- 2012. Characterization of Lactate Dehydrogenase Expression in distinct Glioma Phenotypes.
- 2010. The Expression and Localization of Id1 and Id3 in Glioblastoma Multiforme.
- 1996. Satellite detection of natural films on the ocean surface. Geophysical Research Letters. 3151-3154.
Fields of competence