- Phone+47 55 58 44 96
- Visitor AddressThormøhlens gate 53 A/B5006 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78035020 Bergen
- (2023). Transcriptomic and targeted immune transcript analyses confirm localized skin immune responses in Atlantic salmon towards the salmon louse. Fish and Shellfish Immunology.
- (2020). Identification of critical enzymes in the salmon louse chitin synthesis pathway as revealed by RNA interference-mediated abrogation of infectivity. International Journal for Parasitology. 873-889.
- (2019). RNAi mediated myosuppressin deficiency affects muscle development and survival in the salmon louse (Lepeophtheirus salmonis). Scientific Reports.
- (2019). Identification and Description of the Key Molecular Components of the Egg Strings of the Salmon Louse (Lepeophtheirus salmonis) . Genes.
- (2018). The role of chewing lice (Phthiraptera: Philopteridae) as intermediate hosts in the transmission of Hymenolepis microps (Cestoda: Cyclophyllidea) from the willow ptarmigan Lagopus lagopus (Aves: Tetraonidae). Journal of Helminthology. 49-55.
- (2018). Molecular characterization and functional analysis of components of the TOR pathway of the salmon louse, Lepeophtheirus salmonis (Krøyer, 1838). Experimental parasitology. 83-92.
- (2018). Identification and characterisation of the ecdysone biosynthetic genes neverland, disembodied and shade in the salmon louse Lepeophtheirus salmonis (Copepoda, Caligidae). PLOS ONE. 1-16.
- (2018). Genomic characterization, phylogenetic position and in situ localization of a novel putative mononegavirus in Lepeophtheirus salmonis. Archives of Virology. 675-689.
- (2018). Gene silencing reveals multiple functions of Na+/K+-ATPase in the salmon louse (Lepeophtheirus salmonis). Experimental parasitology. 79-91.
- (2017). RNAi-mediated treatment of two vertically transmitted rhabdovirus infecting the salmon louse (Lepeophtheirus salmonis). Scientific Reports. 1-10.
- (2015). Phylogenomic and functional analyses of salmon lice aquaporins uncover the molecular diversity of the superfamily in Arthropoda. BMC Genomics.
- (2015). Molecular characterisation of the salmon louse, Lepeophtheirus salmonis salmonis (Krøyer, 1837), ecdysone receptor with emphasis on functional studies of female reproduction. International Journal for Parasitology. 175-185.
- (2015). Characterization of a novel RXR receptor in the salmon louse (Lepeophtheirus salmonis, Copepoda) regulating growth and female reproduction. BMC Genomics. 22 pages.
- (2015). Characterisation of iron regulatory protein 1A and 1B in the blood-feeding copepod Lepeophtheirus salmonis. Experimental parasitology. 1-11.
- (2013). How does sequence variability affect de novo assembly quality? Journal of Natural History. 901-910.
- (2012). Whole genome sequencing of the fish pathogen Francisella noatunensis subsp. orientalis Toba04 gives novel insights into Francisella evolution and pathogenecity. BMC Genomics.
- (2009). Evolution and differential expression of a vertebrate vitellogenin gene cluster. BMC Evolutionary Biology. 12 pages.
- (2007). Molecular characterization and classification of a clip domain containing peptidase from the ectoparasite Lepeophtheirus salmonis (Copepoda, Crustacea). Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology - Part B: Biochemistry & Molecular Biology. 289-298.
- (2006). Winter ulcer disease of post-smolt Atlantic salmon; an unsuitable case of treatment? Aquaculture. 171-178.
- (2005). Organisation of trypsin genes in the salmon louse (Lepeophtheirus salmonis, Crustacea, copepoda) genome. Gene. 63-74.
- (2004). A comparison of oxolinic acid concentrations in farmed and laboratory held rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss) following oral therapy . Aquaculture. 1-13.
- (2019). Main components of the egg strings of salmon lice.
- (2014). The functional properties of aquaporin water channels in the salmon louse compared to its host the Atlantic salmon.
- (2018). DO Lepeophtheirus salmonis RHABDOVIRUSES (LsRVs) DAMPEN THE LOCAL SKIN INFLAMMATORY RESPONSE IN ATLANTIC SALMON Salmo salar?
- (2016). RNA-sequencing reveals distinct gene expression patterns during the development of parasitic larval stages of the salmon louse (Lepeophtheirus salmonis).
- (2016). Licebase-a species focused resource for sea lice including an RNAi LIMS andtools for data analysis and genome annotation.
- (2016). Ecdysone biosynthesis in Lepeophtheirus salmonis.
- (2014). Genomic and Functional Analyses of the Aquaporin Superfamily in Lepeophtheirus salmonis.
- (2012). Characterisation of iron regulatory protein 1 and 2 in the salmon louse (Lepeophtheirus salmonis Krøyer 1837).
- (2020). Author Correction: RNAi mediated myosuppressin deficiency affects muscle development and survival in the salmon louse (Lepeophtheirus salmonis) (Scientific Reports, (2019), 9, 1, (6944), 10.1038/s41598-019-43515-w). Scientific Reports.
More information in national current research information system (CRIStin)