- (2021). Mental and somatic health in university students with type 1 diabetes: New results from DiaSHoT18, a cross sectional national health and well-being survey. Journal of Pediatric Endocrinology & Metabolism (JPEM). 697-705.
- (2021). Glycemic Outcome Associated With Insulin Pump and Glucose Sensor Use in Children and Adolescents With Type 1 Diabetes. Data From the International Pediatric Registry SWEET. Diabetes Care. 1176-1184.
- (2021). Does Current Diabetes Technology Improve Metabolic Control? A Cross-Sectional Study on the Use of Insulin Pumps and Continuous Glucose Monitoring Devices in a Nationwide Pediatric Population. Diabetes Therapy. 1-13.
- (2020). DiaSHoT18: A cross-sectional national health and well-being survey of university students with type 1 diabetes. Pediatric Diabetes. 1583-1592.
- (2020). Defining the clinical phenotype of Saul–Wilson syndrome. Genetics in Medicine.
- (2018). A Recurrent De Novo Heterozygous COG4 Substitution Leads to Saul-Wilson Syndrome, Disrupted Vesicular Trafficking, and Altered Proteoglycan Glycosylation. American Journal of Human Genetics. 553-567.
- (2017). Timing of menarche in Norwegian girls: Associations with body mass index, waist circumference and skinfold thickness. BMC Pediatrics. 1-6.