- 2020. The biological context of c-reactive protein as a prognostic marker in renal cell carcinoma: Studies on the acute phase cytokine profile. Cancers. 1-18.
- 2020. Serum levels of the IL-6 family of cytokines predict prognosis in renal cell carcinoma (RCC). Cancer Immunology and Immunotherapy. 1-12.
- 2020. Combined c-reactive protein and novel inflammatory parameters as a predictor in cancer—what can we learn from the hematological experience? Cancers. 1-23.
- 2019. EORTC Quality of Life Questionnaire Head and Neck (H&N)-35 scores from H&N squamous cell carcinoma patients obtained at diagnosis and at 6, 9 and 12 months following diagnosis predict 10-year overall survival. European Archives of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology. 3495-3505.
- 2017. General health-related quality of life scores from head and neck squamous cell carcinoma patients obtained throughout the first year following diagnosis predicted up to 10-year overall survival. European Archives of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology. 207-217.
- 2016. In vitro monocyte IL-6 secretion levels following stimulation with autologous spheroids derived from tumor or benign mucosa predict long-term survival in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma patients. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology. 211-219.
- 2015. Peripheral blood monocyte and T-lymphocyte activation levels at diagnosis predict long-term survival in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma patients. Acta Pathologica, Microbiologica et Immunologica Scandinavica (APMIS). 305-314.
- 2015. In vitro-stimulated IL-6 monocyte secretion and in vivo peripheral blood T lymphocyte activation uniquely predicted 15-year survival in patients with head and neck squamous cell carcinoma. PLOS ONE.
- 2014. The impact of HPV infection, smoking history, age and operability of the patient on disease-specific survival in a geographically defined cohort of patients with oropharyngeal squamous cell carcinoma. Acta Oto-Laryngologica. 964-973.