- Phone+47 55 58 99 15+47 458 89 043
- Visitor AddressParkveien 9
- Postal AddressPostboks 78055020 BERGEN
Discursive practices of public health policy and practice
- 2015. Et løfte om likhet - en vitenskapsteoretisk tilnærming til en folkehelseintervensjon i barnehager i Groruddalen.
- 2012. Popular science - Common Ground. A literary critique of Richard Dawkins's The Selfish Gene.
- 2016. Organic food production in Norway: what is it good for? 6 pages.
Nilsen, H. (2016). Organic food production in Norway: what is it good for?. (Extended abstract) In Food futures: ethics, science and culture (pp. 91-99). Wageningen Academic Publishers.
Nilsen, H. (2015). Fitness for which purpose? A quality assessment of a Norwegian public health intervention in nursery schools. (Extended abstract) In Know your food: Food ethics and innovation (p. 449). Wageningen Academic Publishers.
"Popular Science - Common Ground: A Literary Critique of Richard Dawkins's The Selfish Gene" (2012) https://bora.uib.no/handle/1956/5830
PhD-thesis: Healthism and tensions in humanist public health – a discursive study of public health policy and practice in the Norwegian welfare state