Natural product chemistry (anthocyanins)
- 2019. Anthocyanins from mauve flowers of Erlangea tomentosa (Bothriocline longipes) based on erlangidin – The first reported natural anthocyanidin with C-ring methoxylation. Phytochemistry Letters. 29: 225-230. doi: 10.1016/j.phytol.2018.12.016
- 2019. Auronidins are a previously unreported class of flavonoid pigments that challenges when anthocyanin biosynthesis evolved in plants. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 116: 20232-20239. doi: https://doi.org/10.1073/pnas.1912741116
- 2019. Nutraceutical characterization of anthocyanin-rich fruits produced by «Sun Black» tomato line. Frontiers in Nutrition. 6: 1-13.
- 2018. Radical scavenging and anti-inflammatory activities of representative anthocyanin groupings from pigment-rich fruits and vegetables. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. 19: 1-15. doi: 10.3390/ijms19010169
Reports and theses
- 2013. Methods for purification and isolation of anthocyanins from peat moss (Sphagnum sp.) and black chokeberry (Aronia melanocarpa). Universitetet i Bergen, Bergen. 88 pages.