Natural product chemistry (anthocyanins)
- 2021. Characterization of a Natural, Stable, Reversible and Colourful Anthocyanidin Network from Sphagnum Moss Based Mainly on the Yellow Trans‐Chalcone and Red Flavylium Cation Forms. Molecules. 709-722.
- 2019. Nutraceutical characterization of anthocyanin-rich fruits produced by «Sun Black» tomato line. Frontiers in Nutrition. 1-13.
- 2019. Auronidins are a previously unreported class of flavonoid pigments that challenges when anthocyanin biosynthesis evolved in plants. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 20232-20239.
- 2019. Anthocyanins from mauve flowers of Erlangea tomentosa (Bothriocline longipes) based on erlangidin – The first reported natural anthocyanidin with C-ring methoxylation. Phytochemistry Letters. 225-230.
- 2018. Radical scavenging and anti-inflammatory activities of representative anthocyanin groupings from pigment-rich fruits and vegetables. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. 1-15.
- 2013. Methods for purification and isolation of anthocyanins from peat moss (Sphagnum sp.) and black chokeberry (Aronia melanocarpa).
- 2021. Novel and colorful flavonoids - characterization, secondary structures and properties.
- 2019. En helt ny klasse av aktive plantestoffer er oppdaget.
- 2015. Anthocyanins from Erlangea tomentosa based on erlangidin, an anthocyanidin with 3-methoxylation.