- Visitor AddressChristiesgt. 17
- Postal AddressPostboks 78025020 BERGEN
Currently working on two projects:
i) PhD project (2014-2018) on how organizations respond (interpretation, decision making and coordination) to extraordinary events. Empirically the project focuses on the terrorist attacks 22 July 2011, how the police responded (internally within their own corporations and along with the other emergency services and the military) on the events in Oslo and Utøya.
ii) Project Leader of the project "The Norwegian Police reform - a benchmark study". The project examines inter alia police employees and top managers perceptions and expectations on the ongoing police reform.
- 2017. 22.juli-kommisjonens analyse, vurderinger og konklusjoner - en metaanalyse av politiaksjon Utøya. Norsk Statsvitenskapelig Tidsskrift. 32: 10-36. doi: 10.18261/issn.1504-2936-2017-01-03
- 2013. Når kontrollen svikter - en studie av tre korrupsjonssaker i norsk kommunesektor. Norsk Statsvitenskapelig Tidsskrift. 28.
AORG321 Methods (MA-level)
Supervise masterstudents in writing methods-essay (AORG321)
Co-supervise masterstudents on their master thesis
- 2019. Police Coordination in Crises. Who knew what, when, where and why in managing the terrorist attacks in Oslo and Utøya in 2011? Universitetet i Bergen.
- 2018. "Fremtidsperspektiv på norsk forvaltningsforskning. Utfordringer og muligheter.". Nordiske organisasjonsstudier. 20: 67-76.
Currently working on PhD project (2014-2018) about how organizations respond and interact (sense-making, decision-making and coordination) in unsettled settings. Empirically the project examines and analyses how the Norwegian police and other first responders responded to the terror attacks in Oslo and Utøya 22 July 2011.
Affiliated to the international research project GOVCAP - "Organizing for societal Security and Crisis Management: Building Governance Capacity and Legitimacy" - that examines and compares the organization of crisis preparedness and crisis management in Norway and five other European countries.
Project leader for the research project "The Norwegian Police reform - a benchmark study".