Army officer at Norwegian Defence University College researching motivation in personnel selection contexts.
- (2022). Decomposing the effect of hardiness in military leadership selection and the mediating role of self-efficacy beliefs. Military Psychology.
- (2022). Daily autonomy and job performance: Does person-organization fit act as a key resource? Journal of Vocational Behavior.
- (2020). Person-Organization Fit in a military selection context. Military Psychology. 237-246.
- (2016). Norwegian Army: Selection as a force multiplier.
- (2015). Norwegian Army: Improving the selection to the Officer Candidate School.
- (2019). The relationship between Work Autonomy and daily Contextual Performance: The moderating role of Person-Organization Fit.
Academic chapter/article/Conference paper
- (2019). Om motivasjon i den militære kontekst. 22 pages.
Fields of competence