PhD Candidate, BRuSH Research Group
- Visitor AddressHaukeland universitetssykehus, Laboratoriebygget5009 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
My PhD project aim to describe the composition of bacteria in the home environment and investigate the relationship between exposure to these bacteria and respiratory health.
My main research interest includes :
- Indoor Airborne Bacterial Commuities.
- Lipopolysaccharides (endotoxin).
- Antibiotic Resisitance Genes.
- Farm Microbiome.
- Allergy and Astham.
- (2023). Optimization of bacterial DNA and endotoxin extraction from settled airborne dust. Science of the Total Environment.
- (2022). Cow Farmers’ Homes Host More Diverse Airborne Bacterial Communities Than Pig Farmers’ Homes and Suburban Homes. Frontiers in Microbiology.
More information in national current research information system (CRIStin)
PhD project: Indoor Airborne Microbiome, Endotoxin and Respiratory Health in Northen Europe.
Read more information here.
Fields of competence