- Visitor AddressHaukeland universitetssykehus, Laboratoriebygget5009 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- (2021). Association of myocardial energetic efficiency with circumferential and longitudinal left ventricular myocardial function in subjects with increased body mass index (The fatcor study). Journal of Clinical Medicine. 1-8.
- (2020). Covariables of myocardial function in women and men with increased body mass index. High Blood Pressure & Cardiovascular Prevention. 1-8.
- (2020). Concomitant hypertension is associated with abnormal left ventricular geometry and lower systolic myocardial function in overweight participants: the FAT associated CardiOvasculaR dysfunction study. Journal of Hypertension. 1158-1164.
- (2019). Effect of fitness on cardiac structure and function in overweight and obesity (the FATCOR study). NMCD. Nutrition Metabolism and Cardiovascular Diseases. 710-717.
- (2018). Sex differences in subclinical cardiac disease in overweight and obesity (the FATCOR study). NMCD. Nutrition Metabolism and Cardiovascular Diseases. 1054-1060.
- (2017). Masked hypertension in obesity: Potential predictors and arterial damage. Blood Pressure Monitoring. 12-17.
- (2017). Does fitness improve the cardiovascular risk profile in obese subjects? NMCD. Nutrition Metabolism and Cardiovascular Diseases. 518-524.
- (2015). Obesity-associated metabolic changes influence resting and peak heart rate in women and men. Scandinavian Cardiovascular Journal. 337-343.
- (2019). Fitness in fatness. Associations with cardiovascular risk factors and subclinical disease.
More information in national current research information system (CRIStin)