- (2023). Predictors of hospitalization due to infection in rituximab-treated MS patients. Multiple Sclerosis and Related Disorders.
- (2022). Immunogenicity and Safety of a Third SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine Dose in Patients with Multiple Sclerosis and Weak Immune Response after COVID-19 Vaccination. JAMA Neurology. 307-309.
- (2021). Safety and efficacy of rituximab as first- and second line treatment in multiple sclerosis – A cohort study. Multiple Sclerosis Journal, Experimental, Translational and Clinical. 1-10.
- (2021). Humoral immunity to SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccination in multiple sclerosis: the relevance of time since last rituximab infusion and first experience from sporadic revaccinations. Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery and Psychiatry. 4 pages.
Letter to the editor
- (2022). Risk of fingolimod rebound after switching to cladribine or rituximab in multiple sclerosis. Multiple Sclerosis and Related Disorders.
- (2022). Safety of a third SARS CoV 2 mRNA vaccine dose in people with multiple sclerosis.
- (2022). Immunogenicity and efficacy of mRNA-COVID-19 vaccines in people with multiple sclerosis.
- (2021). Humoral Immunity to SARS-CoV-2 mRNA Vaccination in People with Multiple Sclerosis using High-Efficacy Disease Modifying Therapies.