- 2019. Mutational signature analysis reveals NTHL1 deficiency to cause a multi-tumor phenotype. Cancer Cell. 256-266.e5.
- 2018. White blood cell BRCA1 promoter methylation status and ovarian cancer risk. Annals of Internal Medicine. 326-334.
- 2018. Cancer-related distress in unselected women with newly diagnosed breast or ovarian cancer undergoing BRCA1/2 testing without pretest genetic counseling. Acta Oncologica. 175-181.
- 2017. Unraveling genetic predisposition to familial or early onset gastric cancer using germline whole-exome sequencing. European Journal of Human Genetics. 1246-1252.
- 2017. BRCA testing by single-molecule molecular inversion probes. Clinical Chemistry. 503-512.
- 2017. Anxiety and depression symptoms among women attending group-based patient education courses for hereditary breast and ovarian cancer. Hereditary Cancer in Clinical Practice. 1-9.
- 2016. Identifying needs: a qualitative study of women’s experiences regarding rapid genetic testing for hereditary breast and ovarian cancer in the DNA BONus Study. Journal of Genetic Counseling. 182-189.
- 2016. BRCA1/2 testing in newly diagnosed breast and ovarian cancer patients without prior genetic counselling: the DNA-BONus study. European Journal of Human Genetics. 881-888.
- 2014. Risk reducing mastectomy, breast reconstruction and patient satisfaction in Norwegian BRCA1/2 mutation carriers. Breast. 38-43.
- 2013. Melanoma prone families with CDK4 germline mutation: phenotypic profile and associations with MC1R variants. Journal of Medical Genetics. 264-U82.
- 2010. Er formakogenetisk CYP2D6-testing nyttig? Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 2224-2228.
- 2010. Er farmakogenetisk CYP2D6-testing nyttig? Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 2224-2228.
- 2009. A novel mutation in the flavin-containing monooxygenase 3 gene (FMO3) of a Norwegian family causes trimethylaminuria. Molecular Genetics and Metabolism. 198-202.
Popular scientific article
- 2019. NTHL1-mutasjoner gir ikke bare polypose. Best Practice Gastroenterology. 18-20.
- 2016. Genetic testing at the time of diagnosis - Women's experiences when offered genetic testing immidiately after receiving a diagnosis of breast- or ovarian cancer. .