- 2018. A randomized controlled trial of digital breast tomosynthesis versus digital mammography in population-based screening in Bergen: interim analysis of performance indicators from the To-Be trial. European Radiology. doi: 10.1007/s00330-018-5690-x
- 2016. Tumour cell invasion into blood vessels is significantly related to breast cancer subtypes and decreased survival. Journal of Clinical Pathology. 70: 313-319. doi: 10.1136/jclinpath-2016-203861
- 2016. Position paper on screening for breast cancer by the European Society of Breast Imaging (EUSOBI) and 30 national breast radiology bodies from Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Israel, Lithuania, Moldova, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Turkey. European Radiology. Published ahead of print: 1-7. doi: 10.1007/s00330-016-4612-z
- 2014. Re: Mammografiscreening bør avvikles. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 134: 1545. doi: 10.4045/tidsskr.14.0924
- 2012. Hormone therapy use and mammographic density in postmenopausal Norwegian women. Breast Cancer Research and Treatment. 132: 297-305. doi: 10.1007/s10549-011-1810-x
- 2010. Association of mammographic density with selected nutrients in Norwegian women. European Journal of Cancer. 8: 14-15.
- 2010. Immediate treatment versus sonographic surveillance for mild hip dysplasia in newborns. Pediatrics. 125: E9-E16. doi: 10.1542/peds.2009-0357