- (2015). Hearing outcomes in patients with cleft lip/palate. The Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Journal. e23-e31.
- (2014). First-trimester nonsystemic corticosteroid use and the risk of oral clefts in Norway. Annals of Epidemiology. 635-640.
- (2014). Corticosteroid use and risk of orofacial clefts. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology. 499-506.
- (2016). Epidemiological and clinical aspects of oral clefts. Are corticosteroids and stress risk factors and do patients suffer long-term hearing problems?
- (2007). Postprandial symptoms in healthy subjects improve in the left lateral supine position. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. 24-24.
Clinical and epidemiological perspectives of oral clefts.
Exploring corticosteroids and stress as risk factors for oral clefts and studying longitudinal hearing outcomes.
Fields of competence