- (2022). MicroRNA-138 abates fibroblast motility with effect on invasion of adjacent cancer cells. Frontiers in Oncology. 1-13.
- (2021). Profiling and functional analysis of microrna deregulation in cancer-associated fibroblasts in oral squamous cell carcinoma depicts an anti-invasive role of microrna-204 via regulation of their motility. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. 1-18.
- (2021). Combined in situ hybridization and immunohistochemistry on archival tissues reveals stromal microRNA-204 as prognostic biomarker for oral squamous cell carcinoma. Cancers. 19 pages.
- (2021). Cabozantinib is effective in melanoma brain metastasis cell lines and affects key signaling pathways. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. 1-15.
- (2020). Trifluoperazine prolongs the survival of experimental brain metastases by STAT3-dependent lysosome membrane permeabilization. . American Journal of Cancer Research. 545-563.
- (2019). α11β1 integrin is induced in a subset of cancer- associated fibroblasts in desmoplastic tumor stroma and mediates in vitro cell migration. Cancers.
- (2019). Metabolic reprogramming of normal oral fibroblasts correlated with increased glycolytic metabolism of oral squamous cell carcinoma and precedes their activation into carcinoma associated fibroblasts. Cellular and Molecular Life Sciences (CMLS). 1-19.
- (2019). Effective treatment of metastatic melanoma by combining mapk and pi3k signaling pathway inhibitors. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. 1-19.
- (2016). Nanodiamond modified copolymer scaffolds affects tumour progression of early neoplastic oral keratinocytes. Biomaterials. 11-21.
- (2016). Integrin α11 is overexpressed by tumour stroma of head and neck squamous cell carcinoma and correlates positively with alpha smooth muscle actin expression. Journal of Oral Pathology & Medicine. 267-275.
- (2016). Establishment of a bioluminescence model for microenvironmentally induced oral carcinogenesis with implications for screening bioengineered scaffolds. Head and Neck. E1177-E1187.
- (2015). The low-affinity nerve growth factor receptor p75NTR identifies a transient stem cell-like state in oral squamous cell carcinoma cells. Journal of Oral Pathology & Medicine. 410-419.
- (2015). S100A16 promotes differentiation and contributes to a less aggressive tumor phenotype in oral squamous cell carcinoma. BMC Cancer. 14 pages.
- (2013). Identification of two distinct carcinoma-associated fibroblast subtypes with differential tumor-promoting abilities in oral squamous cell carcinoma. Cancer Research. 3888-3901.
- (2015). Expression of integrin α-11 by carcinoma associated fibroblasts modulates oral squamous cell carcinoma behaviour.
- (2015). Expression of integrin α-11 by carcinoma associated fibroblasts modulates oral squa- mous cell carcinoma behaviour .
- (2015). Different subsets of carcinoma-associated fibroblasts promote oral carcinoma cell invasion by distinct mechanisms.
- (2016). Role of integrin α11 in oral carcinogenesis. In vitro and in vivo studies.
- (2019). Effective Treatment Of Metastatic Melanomas Using Combined MAPK And PI3K Pathways Inhibitors.
- (2013). A novel model: Microenvironmentally-induced carcinogenesis for screening bone regeneration scaffolds.