Hogne Vikanes Buchvold
- Phone+47 986 41 330
- Visitor AddressAlrek helseklynge, blokk D, Årstadveien 17
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- (2021). Sleep patterns among Norwegian nurses between the first and second wave of the COVID-19 pandemic. BMC Nursing. 6 pages.
- (2021). Changes in work schedule affect the prevalence of shift work disorder among Norwegian nurses–a two year follow-up study. Chronobiology International. 924-932.
- (2020). The association between shift work and immunological biomarkers in nurses. Frontiers In Public Health. 1-9.
- (2018). Shift work schedule and night work load: Effects on body mass index - A four-year longitudinal study. Scandinavian Journal of Work, Environment and Health. 251-257.
- (2015). Associations between night work and BMI, alcohol, smoking, caffeine and exercise - A cross-sectional study Occupational health. BMC Public Health.
- (2020). A longitudinal study on the association between quick returns and occupational accidents. Scandinavian Journal of Work, Environment and Health. 645-649.
- (2017). Shift work schedule and night work load: Body mass index changes in a 4-year longitudinal study.
Academic literature review
- (2019). Shift Work and Lifestyle factors: A 6-year follow-Up Study Among Nurses. Frontiers In Public Health. 1-10.