- 2019. Propofol ameliorates H9c2 cells apoptosis induced by oxygen glucose deprivation and reperfusion injury via inhibiting high levels of mitochondrial fusion and fission. Frontiers in Pharmacology.
- 2019. Propofol alleviates DNA damage induced by oxygen glucose deprivation and reperfusion via FoxO1 nuclear translocation in H9c2 cells. Frontiers in Physiology.
- 2018. Modulation of AMPA receptor surface diffusion restores hippocampal plasticity and memory in Huntington's disease models. Nature Communications.
Academic literature review
- 2020. Bidirectional Dysregulation of AMPA Receptor-Mediated Synaptic Transmission and Plasticity in Brain Disorders. Frontiers in Synaptic Neuroscience.
- 2020. Arc/Arg3.1 function in long-term synaptic plasticity: Emerging mechanisms and unresolved issues. European Journal of Neuroscience.