- (2013). Mapping synergy and antagony in North-South partnerships for health: a case study of the Tanzanian women's NGO KIWAKKUKI. Health Promotion International. 51-60.
- (2012). Scaling-up and rooting-down: a case study of North-South partnerships for health from Tanzania. Global health action. 1-11.
- (2012). Producing synergy in collaborations: A successful hospital innovation. The Innovation Journal - Public Sector Innovation Journal.
- (2008). Partnership Lessons from The Global Programme of Health Promotion Effectiveness: A Case Study. Health Promotion International. 365-371.
- (2008). The Past and Future of Health Promotion.
- (2008). Moderator: Session on Research and Evaluation.
- (2007). Synergistic and Antagonistic Processes in the Global Partnership for Health Promotion Effectiveness: A Case Study.
- (2007). Symposium on Public-Private Partnerships in Health Promotion.
- (2007). Symposium for Students and Young Professionals Network.
- (2007). Case study of NGO collaboration in the Norwegian Alcohol policy arena.
- (2012). The International Union for Health Promotion and Education (IUHPE) Student and Early Career Network (ISECN): a case illustrating three strategies for maximizing synergy in professional collaboration. Global Health Promotion. 50-53.
- (2012). Intersections of context and HIV/AIDS in sub-Saharan Africa: what can we learn from feminist theory? Perspectives in Public Health. 8-9.
- (2008). The IUHPE Student and Early Career Network (ISECN): Anupdate. Promotion & Education. 44-45.
- (2013). North-South Partnerships for Health: key factors for Partnership Success from the Perspective of KIWAKKUKI.
Academic chapter/article/Conference paper
- (2007). The Global Programme on Health Promotion Effectiveness: A case study of global partnership functioning. 10 pages.
- (2007). Establishing the International Union for Health Promotion and Education (IUHPE) Student & Early Career Network.
Academic literature review
- (2020). Black Lives Matter in health promotion: Moving from unspoken to outspoken. Health Promotion International. 1160-1169.
- (2021). Exploring the Potential for the Arts to Promote Health and Social Justice. . In:
- (2021). Arts and Health Promotion. Tools and Bridges for Practice, Research, and Social Transformation. Springer Publishing Company.
- (2021). Arts, Health Promotion, and Social Justice: Synergy in Motion. 345-356. In:
- (2021). Art and Innovation at International Health Promotion Conferences. 329-344. In: