Kenneth Jan Hugdahl
- Phone+47 55 58 62 77
- Visitor AddressChristies gate 125015 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78075020 Bergen
- fMRI and brain function
- Brain laterality - Dichotic listening
- Cognitive impairment in psychiatric disorders
- Auditory hallucinations in schizophrenia and in the general popyulation
- Language, attention, executive functions
- (2023). Paracingulate sulcus length and cortical thickness in schizophrenia patients with and without a lifetime history of auditory hallucinations. Schizophrenia Bulletin. 48-57.
- (2023). Hold Focus!
- (2023). High levels of childhood trauma associated with changes in hippocampal functional activity and connectivity in young adults during novelty salience. European Archives of Psychiatry and Clinical Neuroscience.
- (2023). Functional changes in GABA and glutamate during motor learning. eNeuro.
- (2022). Pilot-RCT Finds No Evidence for Modulation of Neuronal Networks of Auditory Hallucinations by Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation. Brain Sciences. 1-18.
- (2022). Neural activation in the ventromedial prefrontal cortex precedes conscious experience of being in or out of a transient hallucinatory state. Schizophrenia Bulletin. 1-10.
- (2022). Modular-Level Functional Connectome Alterations in Individuals with Hallucinations Across the Psychosis Continuum. Schizophrenia Bulletin. 684-694.
- (2022). Involvement of the default mode network under varying levels of cognitive effort. Scientific Reports.
- (2022). Default mode network alterations underlie auditory verbal hallucinations in schizophrenia. Journal of Psychiatric Research. 24-32.
- (2022). Comparison of seven modelling algorithms for γ-aminobutyric acid–edited proton magnetic resonance spectroscopy. NMR in Biomedicine.
More information in national current research information system (CRIStin)
- ERC Advanced Grant: Auditory verbal hallucinations in schizophrenia
- Nordic Center of Excellence: fMRI and attention
- RCN/NEVRONOR: MR studies of auditory hallucinations
- RCN/Mental Health: Dichotic listening and "hearing voices
- Helse-Vest: MR studies of auditory hallucinations
- NORMENT Center of Excellence