- (2022). Using microworlds for policymaking in the context of resilient farming systems. Journal of Simulation. 1-25.
- (2022). Understanding resilience of farming systems: Insights from system dynamics modelling for an arable farming system in the Netherlands. Ecological Modelling. 12 pages.
- (2022). Reflecting on factors influencing long-lasting organisational effects of group model-building interventions. System Dynamics Review.
- (2021). Impact of Covid-19 on farming systems in Europe through the lens of resilience thinking. Agricultural Systems. 12 pages.
- (2020). Using system dynamics to support a participatory assessment of resilience. Environment Systems and Decisions.
- (2020). Do you bend or break? System Dynamics in resilience planning for food security. System Dynamics Review.
- (2019). A framework to assess the resilience of farming systems. Agricultural Systems. 1-10.
- (2017). Transforming food systems at local levels: using participatory system dynamics in an interactive manner to refine small-scale farmers’ mental models. Ecological Modelling. 101-110.
- (2017). Resilience for whom? The problem structuring process of the resilience analysis. Sustainability. 1-17.
- (2017). From metaphor to practice: operationalizing the analysis of resilience using system dynamics modelling. Systems research and behavioral science. 444-462.
- (2016). Evaluating facilitated modelling processes and outcomes: an experiment comparing a single and a multimethod approach in group model building. Group Decision and Negotiation. 43 pages.
- (2022). workshop i SYNAGRI.
- (2022). Using microworlds for policymaking in the context of resilient farming systems.
- (2018). Public Policy Planning to Enhance the Resilience of Socio-Ecological Systems to Climate Change. Operationalising Resilience Concepts from a Dynamic Perspective.