- Phone+47 465 81 719
- Visitor AddressKalfarveien 31
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
1. Zuo H, Tell GS, Vollset SE, Ueland PM, Nygard O, Midttun O, Meyer K, Ulvik A, Eussen SJ. Interferon-gamma-induced inflammatory markers and the risk of cancer: The Hordaland Health Study. Cancer 2014;120: 3370-7.
3. Shi Z, Zhen S, Wittert GA, Yuan B, Zuo H, Taylor AW. Inadequate riboflavin intake and anemia risk in a Chinese population: five-year follow up of the Jiangsu Nutrition Study. PloS one 2014;9: e88862.
4. Shi Z, Yuan B, Taylor AW, Zhen S, Zuo H, Dai Y, Wittert GA. Riboflavin intake and 5-year blood pressure change in Chinese adults: interaction with hypertensive medication. Food and nutrition bulletin 2014;35: 33-42.
5. Ruel G, Shi Z, Zhen S, Zuo H, Kroger E, Sirois C, Levesque JF, Taylor AW. Association between nutrition and the evolution of multimorbidity: the importance of fruits and vegetables and whole grain products. Clinical nutrition (Edinburgh, Scotland) 2014;33: 513-20.
7. Zuo H, Shi Z, Yuan B, Dai Y, Pan X, Wu G, Hussain A. Dietary patterns are associated with insulin resistance in Chinese adults without known diabetes. The British journal of nutrition 2013;109: 1662-9.
9. Shi Z, Wittert GA, Yuan B, Dai Y, Gill TK, Hu G, Adams R, Zuo H, Taylor AW. Association between monosodium glutamate intake and sleep-disordered breathing among Chinese adults with normal body weight. Nutrition (Burbank, Los Angeles County, Calif) 2013;29: 508-13.
11. Zuo H, Shi Z, Yuan B, Dai Y, Hu G, Wu G, Hussain A. Interaction between physical activity and sleep duration in relation to insulin resistance among non-diabetic Chinese adults. BMC public health 2012;12: 247.
12. Shi Z, Yuan B, Hu G, Dai Y, Zuo H, Holmboe-Ottesen G. Dietary pattern and weight change in a 5-year follow-up among Chinese adults: results from the Jiangsu Nutrition Study. The British journal of nutrition 2011;105: 1047-54.
13. Zuo H, Shi Z, Hu X, Wu M, Guo Z, Hussain A. Diabetes, impaired fasting glucose and their relations to plasma pro-inflammatory cytokines: a population-based study in China. Diabetic Medicine 2010;27: 1461-3.
14. Shi Z, Yuan B, Qi L, Dai Y, Zuo H, Zhou M. Zinc intake and the risk of hyperglycemia among Chinese adults: the prospective Jiangsu Nutrition Study (JIN). The journal of nutrition, health & aging 2010;14: 332-5.
Hordaland Health Study (HUSK)
European Prospective Investigation into Cancer and Nutrition (EPIC)