- 2021. Discovery of fungal surface NADases predominantly present in pathogenic species. Nature Communications. 12 pages.
- 2021. Chitin synthases are critical for reproduction, molting, and digestion in the salmon louse (Lepeophtheirus salmonis). Life.
- 2019. Effects of chitin synthesis inhibitor treatment on Lepeophtheirus salmonis (Copepoda, Caligidae) larvae. PLOS ONE. 1-16.
- 2019. Chitin synthesis and degradation in Lepeophtheirus salmonis: Molecular characterization and gene expression profile during synthesis of a new exoskeleton. Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology A. 123-133.
- 2016. Cuticle formation and transcription level of chitin metabolism gene expressed during the molting process in Lepeoptheirus salmonis.