- 2019. The capacity of long-term in vitro proliferation of acute myeloid leukemia cells supported only by exogenous cytokines is associated with a patient subset with adverse outcome. Cancers. 1-22.
- 2019. High constitutive cytokine release by primary human acute myeloid leukemia cells is associated with a specific intercellular communication phenotype. Journal of Clinical Medicine.
- 2018. Patients with treatment-requiring chronic graft versus host disease after allogeneic stem cell transplantation have altered metabolic profiles due to the disease and immunosuppressive therapy: Potential implication for biomarkers. Frontiers in Immunology. 1-15.
- 2016. Myeloproliferative neoplasiar og JAK2-mutasjonar :. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 1889-1894.
- 2015. Metabolic serum profiles for patients receiving allogeneic stem cell transplantation: the pretransplant profile differs for patients with and without posttransplant capillary leak syndrome. Disease Markers. 13 pages.
Academic literature review
- 2017. Bronchiolitis obliterans syndrome in adults after allogeneic stem cell transplantation-pathophysiology, diagnostics and treatment. 553-569.