- 2019. The capacity of long-term in vitro proliferation of acute myeloid leukemia cells supported only by exogenous cytokines is associated with a patient subset with adverse outcome. Cancers. 11:73: 1-22. doi: 10.3390/cancers11010073
- 2019. High constitutive cytokine release by primary human acute myeloid leukemia cells is associated with a specific intercellular communication phenotype. Journal of clinical medicine. 8.
- 2018. Patients with treatment-requiring chronic graft versus host disease after allogeneic stem cell transplantation have altered metabolic profiles due to the disease and immunosuppressive therapy: Potential implication for biomarkers. Frontiers in Immunology. 8:1979: 1-15. doi: 10.3389/fimmu.2017.01979
- 2017. Bronchiolitis obliterans syndrome in adults after allogeneic stem cell transplantation-pathophysiology, diagnostics and treatment. Expert Review of Clinical Immunology. 13: 553-569. doi: 10.1080/1744666X.2017.1279053
- 2016. Myeloproliferative neoplasiar og JAK2-mutasjonar :. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 136: 1889-1894. doi: 10.4045/tidsskr.16.0128
- 2015. Metabolic serum profiles for patients receiving allogeneic stem cell transplantation: the pretransplant profile differs for patients with and without posttransplant capillary leak syndrome. Disease Markers. 2015:943430. 13 pages. doi: 10.1155/2015/943430