Ida Viktoria Herdlevær
- Visitor AddressHaukeland Universitetssykehus Laboratoriebygget, 7. etg. Heis øst5009 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- (2023). A cerebellar degeneration related protein 2-like cell-based assay for anti-Yo detection in patients with paraneoplastic cerebellar degeneration. European Journal of Neurology.
- (2022). GUBS: Graph-based unsupervised brain segmentation in MRI images. Journal of Imaging. 1-17.
- (2022). Expression of cerebellar degeneration-related proteins CDR2 and CDR2L in human and rat brain tissue. Journal of Neuroimmunology.
- (2022). Brain Tumor Segmentation Based on Minimum Spanning Tree. Frontiers in Signal Processing. 1-13.
- (2020). Localization of CDR2L and CDR2 in paraneoplastic cerebellar degeneration. Annals of clinical and translational neurology. 2231-2242.
- (2019). CDR2L Is the Major Yo Antibody Target in Paraneoplastic Cerebellar Degeneration. Annals of Neurology. 316-321.
- (2022). Editorial: Autoimmunity and the Brain: Paraneoplastic Neurological Injury and Beyond. Frontiers in Neurology.
Letter to the editor
- (2020). Reply to “CDR2 and CDR2L Yo Antigens in Paraneoplastic Cerebellar Degeneration”. Annals of Neurology. 429.
Academic chapter/article/Conference paper
- (2022). Use of Imaging Mass Cytometry in Studies of the Tissue Microenvironment. 20 pages.
Academic literature review
- (2022). Paraneoplastic and Other Autoimmune Encephalitides: Antineuronal Antibodies, T Lymphocytes, and Questions of Pathogenesis. Frontiers in Neurology. 1-16.
More information in national current research information system (CRIStin)