- (2023). Functional characterization of all-trans retinoic acid-induced differentiation factor (ATRAID). FEBS Open Bio.
- (2023). A Pellino-2 variant is associated with constitutive NLRP3 inflammasome activation in a family with ocular pterygium–digital keloid dysplasia. FEBS Letters. 1290-1299.
- (2021). Temperature-dependent autoactivation associated with clinical variability of PDGFRB Asn666 substitutions. Human Molecular Genetics. 72-77.
- (2021). Pellino-2 in nonimmune cells: novel interaction partners and intracellular localization. FEBS Letters. 2909-2921.
- (2021). K+ regulates relocation of Pellino-2 to the site of NLRP3 inflammasome activation in macrophages. FEBS Letters. 1-10.
- (2018). Recurrent, activating variants in the receptor tyrosine kinase DDR2 cause Warburg-Cinotti syndrome. American Journal of Human Genetics. 976-983.
- (2018). A tyrosine kinase-activating variant Asn666Ser in PDGFRB causes a progeria-like condition in the severe end of Penttinen syndrome. European Journal of Human Genetics.