- 2020. Lipid parameters and vitamin A modify cardiovascular risk prediction by plasma neopterin Coronary artery disease. Heart.
- 2019. Elevated plasma cystathionine is associated with increased risk of mortality among patients with suspected or established coronary heart disease. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 1546-1554.
- 2019. Dietary choline is related to increased risk of acute myocardial infarction in patients with stable angina pectoris. Biochimie.
- 2019. Development and validation of a ceramide- and phospholipid-based cardiovascular risk estimation score for coronary artery disease patients. European Heart Journal. 371-380.
- 2019. Creatinine, total cysteine and uric acid are associated with serum retinol in patients with cardiovascular disease. European Journal of Nutrition.
- 2018. Urinary excretion of homocysteine thiolactone and the risk of acute myocardial infarction in coronary artery disease patients: the WENBIT trial. Journal of Internal Medicine. 232-244.
- 2018. The risk association of plasma total homocysteine with acute myocardial infarction is modified by serum vitamin A. European Journal of Preventive Cardiology. 1612-1620.
- 2018. Plasma methionine and risk of acute myocardial infarction: Effect modification by established risk factors. Atherosclerosis. 175-181.
- 2018. Plasma cystathionine and risk of incident stroke in patients with suspected stable angina pectoris. Journal of the American Heart Association. 12 pages.
- 2018. Plasma cystathionine and risk of acute myocardial infarction among patients with coronary heart disease: Results from two independent cohorts. International Journal of Cardiology. 24-30.
- 2018. Pharmacological evaluation of novel PKR inhibitor indirubin-3-hydrazone in-vitro in cardiac myocytes and in-vivo in wistar rats. Life Sciences. 85-96.
- 2018. Inhibition of protein kinase R protects against palmitic acid?induced inflammation, oxidative stress, and apoptosis through the JNK/NF-kB/NLRP3 pathway in cultured H9C2 cardiomyocytes. Journal of Cellular Biochemistry.
- 2018. Increased plasma trimethylamine-N-oxide is associated with incident atrial fibrillation. International Journal of Cardiology. 7 pages.
- 2018. Imoxin attenuates high fructose-induced oxidative stress and apoptosis in renal epithelial cells via downregulation of protein kinase R pathway. Fundamental & Clinical Pharmacology. 297-305.
- 2017. Metabolomic evaluation of the consequences of plasma cystathionine elevation in adults with stable angina pectoris. Journal of Nutrition. 1658-1668.
- 2017. High glucose impairs insulin signaling via activation of PKR pathway in L6 muscle cells. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications - BBRC. 645-651.
- 2016. Pharmacological evaluation of novel alagebrium analogs as methylglyoxal scavengers in vitro in cardiac myocytes and in vivo in SD rats. International Journal of Cardiology. 581-589.
Academic literature review
- 2019. SGLT1 inhibition boon or bane for diabetes-associated cardiomyopathy. 1-16.