- Visitor AddressHaukeland Universitetssykehus Laboratoriebygget, 7. etg. Heis øst5009 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- (2022). Early Evolutionary Selection of NAD Biosynthesis Pathway in Bacteria. Metabolites. 1-13.
- (2021). Tryptophan metabolism is inversely regulated in the tumor and blood of patients with glioblastoma. Theranostics. 9217-9233.
- (2021). Natural isotope correction improves analysis of protein modification dynamics. Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry. 7333-7340.
- (2021). Hypoxia Routes Tryptophan Homeostasis Towards Increased Tryptamine Production. Frontiers in Immunology. 13 pages.
- (2021). G3BPs tether the TSC complex to lysosomes and suppress mTORC1 signaling. Cell. 655-674.
- (2021). Combined metabolic and chemical (CoMetChem) labeling using stable isotopes - A strategy to reveal site-specific histone acetylation and deacetylation rates by LC-MS. Analytical Chemistry. 12872-12880.
- (2019). The evolution of the plastid phosphate translocator family. Planta. 245-261.
- (2019). The PI3K and MAPK/p38 pathways control stress granule assembly in a hierarchical manner. Life Science Alliance (LSA). 22 pages.
- (2019). Identification of evolutionary and kinetic drivers of NAD-dependent signaling. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 15957-15966.
- (2019). Hypoxia Inducible Factor 1α Inhibits the Expression of Immunosuppressive Tryptophan-2,3-Dioxygenase in Glioblastoma. Frontiers in Immunology. 1-13.
- (2018). Upregulation of tryptophanyl-tRNA synthethase adapts human cancer cells to nutritional stress caused by tryptophan degradation. Oncoimmunology. 1-15.
- (2018). Human long intrinsically disordered protein regions are frequent targets of positive selection. Genome Research. 975-982.
- (2017). Suppression of indoleamine-2, 3-dioxygenase 1 expression by promoter hypermethylation in ER-positive breast cancer. Oncoimmunology.
- (2017). SBMLmod: a Python-based web application and web service for efficient data integration and model simulation. BMC Bioinformatics. 1-8.
- (2015). Nutrigenomics: Toward a cross-disciplinary understanding of nutrient-driven networks in health and disease: What can we learn from the study of cross-talk in complex protein kinase and metabolic networks? Aktuelle Ernãhrungsmedizin. 88-92.
- (2015). Dynamics of NAD-metabolism: everything but constant. Biochemical Society Transactions. 1127-1132.
- (2014). Improving the accuracy of expression data analysis in time course experiments using resampling. BMC Bioinformatics. 10 pages.
- (2013). Role of sirtuins in lifespan regulation is linked to methylation of nicotinamide. Nature Chemical Biology. 693-700.
- (2013). Model of tryptophan metabolism, readily scalable using tissue-specific gene expression data. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 34555-34566.
- (2013). Effect of substrate competition in kinetic models of metabolic networks. FEBS Letters. 2818-2824.
- (2012). Stoffwechselanalyse: Neue Wege im Labyrinth entdecken. Laborwelt. 30-32.
- (2022). Kinetic regulation of NAD homeostasis.
- (2016). Tissue specific models of Tryptohan-metabolism — insights into metabolic crosstalk.
- (2016). Tissue specific models of Trp- and NAD-metabolism — insights into metabolic crosstalk.
- (2016). Phylogenetic Analysis of NAD biosynthesis and consumption.
- (2015). Phylogenetic Analysis of NAD biosynthesis and consumption.
- (2015). Dynamics of NAD-metabolism - everything but constant.
- (2014). Improving the analysis of high throughput time course data using modelling based approaches.
- (2013). Metabolic modelling: From networks to dynamics and back.
- (2020). Systems biology – Current status and challenges. Cellular and Molecular Biology. 379-380.
- (2014). Chemo Informatik: Was hat Tryptophan mit Krebs und Parkinson zu tun? Chemie in unserer Zeit. 164-166.
- (2018). Sequence-Based Analysis of Eukaryotic Protein Evolution.
- (2017). Human intrinsically long disordered protein regions are frequent targets of positive selection.
- (2017). Arctic Marine Bioplastics.
- (2016). Phylogenetic and simulation-based analysis of NAD metabolism.
- (2016). Metabolic Modeling of Marine Biomass Conversion.
- (2015). Use of resampling to improve accuracy of data analysis in time course experiments.
- (2014). Predicting pathological metabolic changes using a kinetic model of tryptophan metabolism.
- (2014). NAD-metabolism and the circadian clock -- Unraveling contradictions.
- (2013). NAD-metabolism and the circadian clock.
Academic literature review
- (2021). Welcome to the Family: Identification of the NAD+ Transporter of Animal Mitochondria as Member of the Solute Carrier Family SLC25. Biomolecules.
- (2019). Multi-scale modeling of drug binding kinetics to predict drug efficacy. Cellular and Molecular Life Sciences (CMLS). 14 pages.
- (2019). Keeping the balance in NAD metabolism. Biochemical Society Transactions. 119-130.
Article in business/trade/industry journal
- (2015). 50 Years of FEBS´ Education Training Awards. FEBS News. 15-16.
More information in national current research information system (CRIStin)