Inga Cecilie Sørheim
- Phone+47 55 36 47 50
- Visitor AddressAlrek helseklynge, blokk D, Årstadveien 17
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- 2014. Interaction between gas cooking and GSTM1 null genotype in bronchial responsiveness: Results from the European Community Respiratory Health Survey. Thorax. 558-564.
- 2014. Common genetic variants associated with resting oxygenation in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. American Journal of Respiratory Cell and Molecular Biology. 678-687.
- 2011. Impact of non-linear smoking effects on the identification of gene-by-smoking interactions in COPD genetics studies. Thorax. 903-909.
- 2010. alpha(1)-Antitrypsin Protease Inhibitor MZ Heterozygosity Is Associated With Airflow Obstruction in Two Large Cohorts. Chest. 1125-1132.
- 2010. Polymorphisms in the Superoxide Dismutase-3 Gene Are Associated with Emphysema in COPD. COPD: Journal of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. 262-268.
- 2010. Gender differences in COPD: are women more susceptible to smoking effects than men? Thorax. 480-485.
- 2010. Case-control studies on risk factors for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: how does the sampling of the cases and controls affect the results? Clinical Respiratory Journal. 89-96.
- 2009. Case–control studies on risk factors for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: how does the sampling of the cases and controls affect the results? Clinical Respiratory Journal.
- 2008. Genetics of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: a case-control study in Bergen, Norway. Clinical Respiratory Journal. 129-131.
- 2012. Susceptibility to chronic obstructive pulmonary disease – gender, genetics and methodological aspects.
Academic literature review
- 2009. Genetikk ved kronisk obstruktiv lungesykdom. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 2104-2107.