- 2019. Interleukin-1-related activity and hypocretin-1 in cerebrospinal fluid contribute to fatigue in primary Sjögren's syndrome. Journal of Neuroinflammation. 1-9.
- 2019. Heat-shock protein 90α in plasma reflects severity of fatigue in patients with Crohn’s disease. Innate Immunity. 1-6.
- 2019. Considerably Lower Levels of Hypocretin-1 in Cerebrospinal Fluid Is Revealed by a Novel Mass Spectrometry Method Compared with Standard Radioimmunoassay. Analytical Chemistry. 9323-9329.
- 2018. The blood-brain barrier, TWEAK, and neuropsychiatric involvement in human systemic lupus erythematosus and primary Sjögren's syndrome. Lupus. 2101-2111.
- 2018. Heat shock protein 90 and inflammatory activity in newly onset Crohn’s disease. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. 1453-1458.
- 2017. Fatigue in psoriasis: a controlled study. British Journal of Dermatology. 505-512.
- 2016. Migraine in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus is associated with reduced cerebral grey matter volume but not with measures of glial activation or anti-NR2 or anti-P antibodies. European Journal of Neurology. 780-786.
- 2014. Association of hippocampal atrophy with cerebrospinal fluid antibodies against the nr2 subtype of the N-methyl- D -aspartate receptor in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus and patients with primary Sjögren's syndrome. Arthritis and Rheumatism. 3387-3394.
Letter to the editor
- 2015. Reply. Arthritis & Rheumatology. 1683-1684.