- 2019. Prognostic value of uPAR expression and angiogenesis in primary and metastatic melanoma. PLOS ONE. 1-18.
- 2018. Secukinumab treatment in new-onset psoriasis: aiming to understand the potential for disease modification - rationale and design of the randomized, multicenter STEPIn study. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology. 1930-1939.
- 2014. Nestin expression is associated with aggressive cutaneous melanoma of the nodular type. Modern Pathology. 396-401.
- 2013. Melanoma prone families with CDK4 germline mutation: phenotypic profile and associations with MC1R variants. Journal of Medical Genetics. 264-U82.
- 2012. Tumor necrosis is a prognostic factor in thick cutaneous melanoma. American Journal of Surgical Pathology. 1477-1482.
- 2012. Suppression of heat shock protein 27 induces long-term dormancy in human breast cancer. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 8699-8704.
- 2012. Prognostic Importance of the Mitotic Marker Phosphohistone H3 in Cutaneous Nodular Melanoma. Journal of Investigative Dermatology. 1247-1252.
- 2010. Ki-67 expression is superior to mitotic count and novel proliferation markers PHH3, MCM4 and mitosin as a prognostic factor in thick cutaneous melanoma. BMC Cancer. 15 pages.
- 2008. Tumor necrosis is associated with increased alphavbeta3 integrin expression and poor prognosis in nodular cutaneous melanomas. BMC Cancer. 362-372.
- 2008. Mutation analysis of the EGFR-NRAS-BRAF pathway in melanomas from black Africans and other subgroups of cutaneous melanoma. Melanoma research. 29-35.
- 2008. Loss of BMI-1 expression is associated with clinical progress of malignant melanoma. Modern Pathology. 583-590.
- 2006. EZH2 expression is associated with high proliferation rate and aggressive tumor subgroups in cutaneous melanoma and cancers of the endometrium, prostate, and breast. Journal of Clinical Oncology. 268-273.
- 2005. Importance of P-cadherin, beta-catenin, and Wnt5a/frizzled for progression of melanocytic tumors and prognosis in cutaneous melanoma. Clinical Cancer Research. 8606-8614.
- 2005. BRAF and NRAS mutations are frequent in nodular melanoma but are not associated with tumor cell proliferation or patient survival. Journal of Investigative Dermatology. 312-317.
- 2004. Altered expression of cell cycle regulators Cyclin D1, p14, p16, CDK4 and Rb in nodular melanomas. International Journal of Oncology. 1559-1565.
- 2007. Biological Markers in Cutaneous Melanoma. A study with special focus on cell cycle regulation, cell adhesion proteins and tumor necrosis.
- 2007. Loss of BMI-1 expression is associated with the clinical progress of malignant melanoma. Virchows Archiv. 452-452.
Academic literature review
- 2013. Malignt melanom – diagnostikk, behandling og oppfølging i Norge. 2154-2159.