- 2019. Prognostic value of uPAR expression and angiogenesis in primary and metastatic melanoma. PLOS ONE. 14:e0210399: 1-18. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0210399
- 2018. Secukinumab treatment in new-onset psoriasis: aiming to understand the potential for disease modification - rationale and design of the randomized, multicenter STEPIn study. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology. 32: 1930-1939. doi: 10.1111/jdv.14979
- 2014. Nestin expression is associated with aggressive cutaneous melanoma of the nodular type. Modern Pathology. 27: 396-401. doi: 10.1038/modpathol.2013.151
- 2013. Malignt melanom – diagnostikk, behandling og oppfølging i Norge. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 133: 2154-2159. doi: 10.4045/tidsskr.12.1416
- 2013. Melanoma prone families with CDK4 germline mutation: phenotypic profile and associations with MC1R variants. Journal of Medical Genetics. 50: 264-U82. doi: 10.1136/jmedgenet-2012-101455
- 2012. Tumor necrosis is a prognostic factor in thick cutaneous melanoma. American Journal of Surgical Pathology. 36: 1477-1482. doi: 10.1097/PAS.0b013e31825a5b45
- 2012. Prognostic Importance of the Mitotic Marker Phosphohistone H3 in Cutaneous Nodular Melanoma. Journal of Investigative Dermatology. 132: 1247-1252. doi: 10.1038/jid.2011.464
- 2012. Suppression of heat shock protein 27 induces long-term dormancy in human breast cancer. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 109: 8699-8704. doi: 10.1073/pnas.1017909109
- 2010. Ki-67 expression is superior to mitotic count and novel proliferation markers PHH3, MCM4 and mitosin as a prognostic factor in thick cutaneous melanoma. BMC Cancer. 10. 15 pages. doi: 10.1186/1471-2407-10-140
- 2008. Mutation analysis of the EGFR-NRAS-BRAF pathway in melanomas from black Africans and other subgroups of cutaneous melanoma. Melanoma research. 18: 29-35.
- 2008. Tumor necrosis is associated with increased alphavbeta3 integrin expression and poor prognosis in nodular cutaneous melanomas. BMC Cancer. 8: 362-372. doi: 10.1186/1471-2407-8-362
- 2008. Loss of BMI-1 expression is associated with clinical progress of malignant melanoma. Modern Pathology. 21: 583-590. doi: 10.1038/modpathol.2008.17
- 2007. Loss of BMI-1 expression is associated with the clinical progress of malignant melanoma. Virchows Archiv. 451: 452-452.
- 2006. EZH2 expression is associated with high proliferation rate and aggressive tumor subgroups in cutaneous melanoma and cancers of the endometrium, prostate, and breast. Journal of Clinical Oncology. 24: 268-273. doi: 10.1200/JCO.2005.01.5180
- 2005. BRAF and NRAS mutations are frequent in nodular melanoma but are not associated with tumor cell proliferation or patient survival. Journal of Investigative Dermatology. 125: 312-317.
- 2005. Importance of P-cadherin, beta-catenin, and Wnt5a/frizzled for progression of melanocytic tumors and prognosis in cutaneous melanoma. Clinical Cancer Research. 11: 8606-8614. doi: 10.1158/1078-0432.CCR-05-0011
- 2004. Altered expression of cell cycle regulators Cyclin D1, p14, p16, CDK4 and Rb in nodular melanomas. International Journal of Oncology. 25: 1559-1565.
Reports and theses
- 2007. Biological Markers in Cutaneous Melanoma. A study with special focus on cell cycle regulation, cell adhesion proteins and tumor necrosis.