- (2023). Expression of β-Catenin, E-Cadherin, and α-Smooth Muscle Actin in Basal Cell Carcinoma Before Photodynamic Therapy in Non-recurrent and Recurrent Tumors: Exploring the Ability of Predicting Photodynamic Therapy outcome. Journal of Histochemistry and Cytochemistry.
- (2022). Basosquamous Basal Cell Carcinoma with Bone Marrow Metastasis. Current Oncology. 2193-2198.
- (2019). Prognostic value of uPAR expression and angiogenesis in primary and metastatic melanoma. PLOS ONE. 1-18.
- (2018). Secukinumab treatment in new-onset psoriasis: aiming to understand the potential for disease modification - rationale and design of the randomized, multicenter STEPIn study. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology. 1930-1939.
- (2014). Nestin expression is associated with aggressive cutaneous melanoma of the nodular type. Modern Pathology. 396-401.
- (2013). Melanoma prone families with CDK4 germline mutation: phenotypic profile and associations with MC1R variants. Journal of Medical Genetics. 264-U82.
- (2012). Tumor necrosis is a prognostic factor in thick cutaneous melanoma. American Journal of Surgical Pathology. 1477-1482.
- (2012). Suppression of heat shock protein 27 induces long-term dormancy in human breast cancer. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 8699-8704.
- (2012). Prognostic Importance of the Mitotic Marker Phosphohistone H3 in Cutaneous Nodular Melanoma. Journal of Investigative Dermatology. 1247-1252.
- (2010). Ki-67 expression is superior to mitotic count and novel proliferation markers PHH3, MCM4 and mitosin as a prognostic factor in thick cutaneous melanoma. BMC Cancer. 15 pages.
- (2008). Tumor necrosis is associated with increased alphavbeta3 integrin expression and poor prognosis in nodular cutaneous melanomas. BMC Cancer. 362-372.
- (2008). Mutation analysis of the EGFR-NRAS-BRAF pathway in melanomas from black Africans and other subgroups of cutaneous melanoma. Melanoma research. 29-35.
- (2008). Loss of BMI-1 expression is associated with clinical progress of malignant melanoma. Modern Pathology. 583-590.
- (2006). EZH2 expression is associated with high proliferation rate and aggressive tumor subgroups in cutaneous melanoma and cancers of the endometrium, prostate, and breast. Journal of Clinical Oncology. 268-273.
- (2005). Importance of P-cadherin, beta-catenin, and Wnt5a/frizzled for progression of melanocytic tumors and prognosis in cutaneous melanoma. Clinical Cancer Research. 8606-8614.
- (2005). BRAF and NRAS mutations are frequent in nodular melanoma but are not associated with tumor cell proliferation or patient survival. Journal of Investigative Dermatology. 312-317.
- (2004). Altered expression of cell cycle regulators Cyclin D1, p14, p16, CDK4 and Rb in nodular melanomas. International Journal of Oncology. 1559-1565.
- (2022). Clinical versus punch biopsy assessment of BCC subtype and thickness within a PDT-setting.
Letter to the editor
- (2022). Toxic epidermal necrolysis after immune checkpoint inhibition, case report, and review of the literature. Acta Oncologica.
- (2007). Biological Markers in Cutaneous Melanoma. A study with special focus on cell cycle regulation, cell adhesion proteins and tumor necrosis.
- (2022). How well do experienced dermatologists clinically assess basal cell carcinoma subtype and thickness before treatment with photodynamic therapy? . Acta Dermato-Venereologica. 43-43.
- (2007). Loss of BMI-1 expression is associated with the clinical progress of malignant melanoma. Virchows Archiv. 452-452.
- (2022). How well do experienced dermatologists clinically assess basal cell carcinoma subtype and thickness before treatment with photodynamic therapy? .
- (2022). Clinical versus histological assessment of basal cell carcinoma for photodynamic therapy .
Academic literature review
- (2013). Malignt melanom – diagnostikk, behandling og oppfølging i Norge. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 2154-2159.