- 2018. Structure of the mouse acidic amino acid decarboxylase GADL1. Acta Crystallographica. Section F : Structural Biology and Crystallization Communications. 65-73.
- 2015. Mammalian CSAD and GADL1 have distinct biochemical properties and patterns of brain expression. Neurochemistry International. 173-184.
- 2013. Functional properties of rare missense variants of human CDH13 found in adult attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) patients. PLOS ONE. 9 pages.
- 2010. Effect of pharmacological chaperones on brain tyrosine hydroxylase and tryptophan hydroxylase 2. Journal of Neurochemistry. 853-863.
- 2010. Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder symptoms in offspring of mothers with impaired serotonin production. Archives of General Psychiatry. 1033-1043.
- 2009. Functional Properties of Missense Variants of Human Tryptophan Hydroxylase 2. Human Mutation. 787-794.
- 2008. Characterization of wild-type and mutant forms of human tryptophan hydroxylase 2. Journal of Neurochemistry. 1648-1657.
- 2008. Brain-specific tryptophan hydroxylase 2 (TPH2): a functional Pro206Ser substitution and variation in the 5 '-region are associated with bipolar affective disorder. Human Molecular Genetics. 87-97.
- 2008. Activation and stabilization of human tryptophan hydroxylase 2 by phosphorylation and 14-3-3 binding. Biochemical Journal. 195-204.
- 2007. Characterization of wild-type and mutant forms of human tryptophan hydroxylase 2. Journal of Neurochemistry. 1648-1657.
- 2006. Characterization og wild-type and mutant forms of human trytopan hydroxylase 2. Journal of Neurochemistry. 10 pages.
- 2007. Common and rare variation in the gene for brain-expressed tryptophan hydroxylase 2 (TPH2) is associated with bipolar affective disorder in independent samples from Germany and Russia.
- 1998. The effect of butyric acid on luciferase production in transfected CHO cells.
Reader opinion piece
- 2008. A loss-of-function mutation in tryptophan hydroxylase 2 segregating with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder. Molecular Psychiatry. 365-367.
- 2008. Human Tryptophan Hydroxylase 2; Regulatory properties and characterization of missense variants involved in neuropsychiatric disorders.
- 2010. PHARMACOLOGICAL CHAPERONES FOR THE AROMATIC AMINO ACID HYDROXYLASES. Journal of Inherited Metabolic Disease. S163-S163.
- 2010. FUNCTIONAL STUDIES OF DISEASE-RELATED VARIANTS IN HUMAN TRYPTOPHAN HYDROXYLASE 1 AND 2. Journal of Inherited Metabolic Disease. S165-S165.
- 2009. From synthesis to uptake - serotonergic genes in adult ADHD. European Neuropsychopharmacology. S186-S186.
- 2005. Effects of mutations in human tryptophan hydroxylases associated with altered monoaminergic neurotransmission. Journal of Neurochemistry.
- 2005. Biochemical characterization of mutant aromatic amino acid hydroxylases implicated in psychiatric disorders. American Journal of Medical Genetics.
- 2007. Activation and stabilization of human tryptophan hydroxylase 2 by phosphorylation and 14-3-3 binding.
- 2005. Functional analysis of candidate genes and mutations involved in psychiatric disorders.
- 2005. Expression and molecular characterization of human tryptophan hydroxylases.
Academic literature review
- 2010. Functional studies of candidate genes involved in ADHD. 44-46.