Inger Marie Løes
Guest Researcher, Consultant Oncologist
- Visitor AddressHaukeland universitetssykehus, Laboratoriebygget5009 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- (2022). Using Artificial Intelligence to Find the Optimal Margin Width in Hepatectomy for Colorectal Cancer Liver Metastases. JAMA Surgery. E221819.
- (2022). KRAS alterations in colorectal liver metastases: shifting to exon, codon, and point mutations. British Journal of Surgery. 804-807.
- (2021). The optimal cut-off values for tumor size, number of lesions, and CEA levels in patients with surgically treated colorectal cancer liver metastases: An international, multi-institutional study. Journal of Surgical Oncology. 939-948.
- (2021). The Prognostic Impact of Primary Tumor Site Differs According to the KRAS Mutational Status: A Study By the International Genetic Consortium for Colorectal Liver Metastasis. Annals of Surgery. 1165-1172.
- (2021). Performance of two prognostic scores that incorporate genetic information to predict long-term outcomes following resection of colorectal cancer liver metastases: An external validation of the MD Anderson and JHH-MSK scores. Journal of Hepato-Biliary-Pancreatic Sciences. 581-592.
- (2021). Mutant KRAS as a prognostic biomarker after hepatectomy for rectal cancer metastases: Does the primary disease site matter? Journal of Hepato-Biliary-Pancreatic Sciences.
- (2020). Evaluation of the stage classification of anal cancer by the TNM 8th version versus the TNM 7th version. Acta Oncologica. 1016-1023.
- (2019). Prognostic factors change over time after hepatectomy for colorectal liver metastases: A multi-institutional, international analysis of 1099 patients. Annals of Surgery. 1129-1137.
- (2018). Double KRAS and BRAF mutations in surgically treated colorectal cancer liver metastases: An international, multi-institutional case series. Anticancer Research. 2891-2895.
- (2018). Association of BRAF mutations with survival and recurrence in surgically treated patients with metastatic colorectal liver cancer. JAMA Surgery. 1-8.
- (2017). Population-based study on resection rates and survival in patients with colorectal liver metastasis in Norway. British Journal of Surgery. 580-589.
- (2016). Intra-patient inter-metastatic genetic heterogeneity in colorectal cancer as a key determinant of survival after curative liver resection. PLoS Genetics. 22 pages.
- (2016). Impact of KRAS, BRAF, PIK3CA, TP53 status and intraindividual mutation heterogeneity on outcome after liver resection for colorectal cancer metastases. International Journal of Cancer. 647-656.
- (2015). Predictive factors for time to recurrence, treatment and post-recurrence survival in patients with initially resected colorectal liver metastases. World Journal of Surgical Oncology (WJSO).
- (2015). Performance comparison of three BRAF V600E detection methods in malignant melanoma and colorectal cancer specimen. Tumour Biology. 1003-1013.
- (2010). Cytostatika og oral helse. Den norske tannlegeforenings tidende. 968-973.
- (2016). Genetic heterogeneity in liver metastases from colorectal cancer.
Academic literature review
- (2019). Constitutional mosaic epimutations - A hidden cause of cancer? Cell stress. 118-135.
More information in national current research information system (CRIStin)
Fields of competence