- 2019. Prognostic factors change over time after hepatectomy for colorectal liver metastases: A multi-institutional, international analysis of 1099 patients. Annals of Surgery. 269: 1129-1137. doi: 10.1097/SLA.0000000000002664
- 2018. Double KRAS and BRAF mutations in surgically treated colorectal cancer liver metastases: An international, multi-institutional case series. Anticancer Research. 38: 2891-2895. doi: 10.21873/anticanres.12535
- 2018. Association of BRAF mutations with survival and recurrence in surgically treated patients with metastatic colorectal liver cancer. JAMA Surgery. 153: 1-8. doi: 10.1001/jamasurg.2018.0996
- 2017. Population-based study on resection rates and survival in patients with colorectal liver metastasis in Norway. British Journal of Surgery. 104: 580-589. doi: 10.1002/bjs.10457
- 2016. Impact of KRAS, BRAF, PIK3CA, TP53 status and intraindividual mutation heterogeneity on outcome after liver resection for colorectal cancer metastases. International Journal of Cancer. 139: 647-656. doi: 10.1002/ijc.30089
- 2016. Intra-patient inter-metastatic genetic heterogeneity in colorectal cancer as a key determinant of survival after curative liver resection. PLoS Genetics. 12:e1006225. 22 pages. doi: 10.1371/journal.pgen.1006225
- 2015. Predictive factors for time to recurrence, treatment and post-recurrence survival in patients with initially resected colorectal liver metastases. World Journal of Surgical Oncology. 13. doi: 10.1186/s12957-015-0738-8
- 2015. Performance comparison of three BRAF V600E detection methods in malignant melanoma and colorectal cancer specimen. Tumour Biology. 36: 1003-1013. doi: 10.1007/s13277-014-2711-5
- 2010. Cytostatika og oral helse. Den norske tannlegeforenings tidende. 120: 968-973.
Reports and theses
- 2016. Genetic heterogeneity in liver metastases from colorectal cancer. University of Bergen.