- (2021). The influence of disease activity on fatigue in patients with ulcerative colitis–a longitudinal study. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. 8 pages.
- (2021). Fatigue and expression of heat shock genes in plaque type psoriasis. Clincal and Experimental Dermatology.
- (2020). Fatigue in patients with plaque-type psoriasis: lack of an association with plasma cytokines. EJD. European journal of dermatology. 16-23.
- (2019). Malondialdehyde and advanced oxidation protein products are not increased in psoriasis: a controlled study. Archives of Dermatological Research. 299-308.
- (2019). Evaluation of medical and surgical treatments for hidradenitis suppurativa using real-life data from the Scandinavian registry (HISREG). Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology. 1164-1171.
- (2018). Fatigue is common and severe in patients with mastocytosis . International Journal of Immunopathology and Pharmacology. 1-4.
- (2017). Fatigue in psoriasis: a controlled study. British Journal of Dermatology. 505-512.
- (2016). TWEAK is not elevated in patients with newly diagnosed inflammatory bowel disease. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. 420-424.
- (2015). Fatigue in Newly Diagnosed Inflammatory Bowel Disease. Journal - Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of Canada. 725-730.
- (2013). Short- and long-term mortality in males and females with fragility hip fracture in Norway.A population-based study. Clinical Interventions in Aging. 817-823.
- (2012). The Epidemiology of Low- and High-Energy Distal Radius Fracture in Middle-Aged and Elderly Men and Women in Southern Norway. PLOS ONE. 6 pages.
- (2012). Incidence rates of fragility hip fracture in middle-aged and elderly men and women in southern Norway. Age and Ageing. 86-92.
- (2012). Development of sarcoidosis following etanercept treatment: a report of three cases. Rheumatology International. 1049-1053.
Academic literature review
- (2019). Effect of biological treatment on fatigue in psoriasis: A systematic review and meta-analysis. American Journal of Clinical Dermatology. 493-502.
- (2015). Fatigue in psoriasis: a phenomenon to be explored. British Journal of Dermatology. 1196-1203.