- 2021. Obesity and visceral fat: Survival impact in high-grade endometrial cancer. European Journal of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Biology. 425-432.
- 2021. Cancer awareness in the general population varies with sex, age and media coverage: A population-based survey with focus on gynecologic cancers. European Journal of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Biology. 25-31.
- 2021. Automated segmentation of endometrial cancer on MR images using deep learning. Scientific Reports.
- 2020. Whole-volume tumor MRI radiomics for prognostic modeling in endometrial cancer. Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging. 1-10.
- 2020. Tumour texture features from preoperative CT predict high-risk disease in endometrial cancer. Clinical Radiology. 1-8.
- 2020. Systematic approach for assessment of imaging features in chronic pancreatitis: a feasibility and validation study from the Scandinavian Baltic Pancreatic Club (SBPC) database. Abdominal Radiology. 1468-1480.
- 2020. Secretin-stimulated magnetic resonance imaging reveals variable diagnostic accuracy according to etiology in pancreatic disease. Pancreas. 361-367.
- 2020. RadEx: Integrated visual exploration of multiparametric studies for radiomic tumor profiling. Computer Graphics Forum. 611-622.
- 2020. Preoperative risk stratification in endometrial cancer (ENDORISK) by a Bayesian network model: A development and validation study. PLoS Medicine.
- 2020. Preoperative 18F-FDG PET/CT tumor markers outperform MRI-based markers for the prediction of lymph node metastases in primary endometrial cancer. European Radiology. 2443-2453.
- 2020. ParaGlyder: Probe-driven Interactive Visual Analysis for Multiparametric Medical Imaging Data. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). 351-363.
- 2020. Near-Infrared Fluorescent Imaging for Monitoring of Treatment Response in Endometrial Carcinoma Patient-Derived Xenograft Models. Cancers. 1-18.
- 2020. Maintained survival outcome after reducing lymphadenectomy rates and optimizing adjuvant treatment in endometrial cancer. Gynecologic Oncology. 1-9.
- 2020. Magnetic resonance radiomics for prediction of extraprostatic extension in non-favorable intermediate- and high-risk prostate cancer patients. Acta Radiologica. 1570-1579.
- 2020. High degree of heterogeneity of PD-L1 and PD-1 from primary to metastatic endometrial cancer. Gynecologic Oncology. 260-267.
- 2020. Development of prediction models for lymph node metastasis in endometrioid endometrial carcinoma. British Journal of Cancer. 1014-1022.
- 2020. Comparing screening outcomes for digital breast tomosynthesis and digital mammography by automated breast density in a randomized controlled trial: Results from the to-be trial. Radiology. 522-531.
- 2019. Two-view digital breast tomosynthesis versus digital mammography in a population-based breast cancer screening programme (To-Be): a randomised, controlled trial. The Lancet Oncology. 795-805.
- 2019. Poor outcome in hypoxic endometrial carcinoma is related to vascular density. British Journal of Cancer. 1037-1044.
- 2019. Plasma growth differentiation factor-15 is an independent marker for aggressive disease in endometrial cancer. PLOS ONE. 1-13.
- 2019. Impact of body mass index and fat distribution on sex steroid levels in endometrial carcinoma: A retrospective study. BMC Cancer. 1-8.
- 2019. Blood steroid levels predict survival in endometrial cancer and reflect tumor estrogen signaling. Gynecologic Oncology. 400-406.
- 2019. Blood metabolites associate with prognosis in endometrial cancer. Metabolites. 1-15.
- 2018. Sonographic pancreas echogenicity in cystic fibrosis compared to exocrine pancreatic function and pancreas fat content at Dixon-MRI. PLOS ONE. 1-16.
- 2018. Preoperative tumor texture analysis on MRI predicts high-risk disease and reduced survival in endometrial cancer. Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging. 1637-1647.
- 2018. Preoperative quantitative dynamic contrast-enhanced MRI and diffusion-weighted imaging predict aggressive disease in endometrial cancer. Acta Radiologica. 1010-1017.
- 2018. Guidelines for the diagnostic cross sectional imaging and severity scoring of chronic pancreatitis. Pancreatology (Print). 764-773.
- 2018. Good agreement between transabdominal and endoscopic ultrasound of the pancreas in chronic pancreatitis. Ultraschall in der Medizin. 1-9.
- 2018. Development of an image-guided orthotopic xenograft mouse model of endometrial cancer with controllable estrogen exposure. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. 1-16.
- 2018. Cervical cancer staging, pretreatment planning, and surgical treatment in the Nordic countries—Survey from the Surgical Subcommittee of the Nordic Society of Gynecological Oncology. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica. 1178-1184.
- 2018. Blood steroids are associated with prognosis and fat distribution in endometrial cancer. Gynecologic Oncology. 46-52.
- 2018. Asparaginase-like protein 1 expression in curettage independently predicts lymph node metastasis in endometrial carcinoma: a multicentre study. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. 1695-1703.
- 2018. A randomized controlled trial of digital breast tomosynthesis versus digital mammography in population-based screening in Bergen: interim analysis of performance indicators from the To-Be trial. European Radiology.
- 2017. Tumour-microenvironmental blood flow determines a metabolomic signature identifying lysophospholipids and resolvin D as biomarkers in endometrial cancer patients. OncoTarget. 109018-109026.
- 2017. The Scandinavian baltic pancreatic club (SBPC) database: design, rationale and characterisation of the study cohort. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. 909-915.
- 2017. Secretin-stimulated ultrasound estimation of pancreatic secretion in cystic fibrosis validated by magnetic resonance imaging. European Radiology. 1495-1503.
- 2017. Secretin-stimulated MRI characterization of pancreatic morphology and function in patients with chronic pancreatitis. Pancreatology (Print). 228-236.
- 2017. Preoperative imaging markers and PDZ-binding kinase tissue expression predict low-risk disease in endometrial hyperplasias and low grade cancers. OncoTarget. 68530-68541.
- 2017. In vivo MR spectroscopy predicts high tumor grade in endometrial cancer. Acta Radiologica. 497-505.
- 2017. High visceral fat percentage is associated with poor outcome in endometrial cancer. OncoTarget. 105184-105195.
- 2017. HER2 expression patterns in paired primary and metastatic endometrial cancer lesions. British Journal of Cancer. 378-387.
- 2017. Diagnostic accuracy of transabdominal ultrasound in chronic pancreatitis. Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology. 735-743.
- 2017. Clinicopathologic and molecular markers in cervical carcinoma: a prospective cohort study. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 432.e1-432.e17.
- 2016. Tissue and imaging biomarkers for hypoxia predict poor outcome in endometrial cancer. OncoTarget. 69844-69856.
- 2016. Texture analysis of 2D spatial distribution of blood pharmacokinetic model parameters for endometrial carcinoma classification. Signal Processing - Algorithms, Architectures, Arrangements, and Applications Conference Proceedings, SPA. 91-96.
- 2016. Single-session alcohol sclerotherapy of symptomatic liver cysts using 10-20 min of ethanol exposure: no recurrence at 2-16 years of follow-up. Abdominal Radiology. 1776-1781.
- 2016. Secretin-stimulated MRI assessment of exocrine pancreatic function in patients with cystic fibrosis and healthy controls. Abdominal Radiology. 1-10.
- 2015. Tumour apparent diffusion coefficient is associated with depth of myometrial invasion and is negatively correlated to tumour volume in endometrial carcinomas. Clinical Radiology. 487-494.
- 2015. Preoperative tumor size at MRI predicts deep myometrial invasion, lymph node metastases, and patient outcome in endometrial carcinomas. International Journal of Gynecological Cancer. 459-466.
- 2015. Multimodal imaging of orthotopic mouse model of endometrial carcinoma. PLOS ONE. 11 pages.
- 2015. Metabolic tumor volume on 18F-FDG PET/CT improves preoperative identification of high-risk endometrial carcinoma patients. Journal of Nuclear Medicine. 1191-1198.
- 2015. Increased angiogenesis is associated with a 32-gene expression signature and 6p21 amplification in aggressive endometrial cancer. OncoTarget. 10634-10645.
- 2015. Endorectal ultrasonography, strain elastography and MRI differentiation of rectal adenomas and adenocarcinomas. Colorectal Disease. 124-131.
- 2014. Increased microvascular proliferation is negatively correlated to tumour blood flow and is associated with unfavourable outcome in endometrial carcinomas. British Journal of Cancer. 107-114.
- 2014. Carboxyl-ester lipase maturity-onset diabetes of the young is associated with development of pancreatic cysts and upregulated MAPK signaling in secretin-stimulated duodenal fluid. Diabetes. 259-269.
- 2014. Assessment of Exocrine Pancreatic Function by Secretin-Stimulated Magnetic Resonance Cholangiopancreaticography and Diffusion-Weighted Imaging in Healthy Controls. Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging. 448-454.
- 2013. Severe pancreatic dysfunction but compensated nutritional status in monogenic pancreatic disease caused by carboxyl-ester lipase mutations. Pancreas. 1078-1084.
- 2013. SHORT syndrome with partial lipodystrophy due to impaired phosphatidylinositol 3 kinase signaling. American Journal of Human Genetics. 150-157.
- 2013. Exocrine pancreatic function in hepatocyte nuclear factor 1 beta-maturity-onset diabetes of the young (HNF1B-MODY) is only moderately reduced: compensatory hypersecretion from a hypoplastic pancreas. Diabetic Medicine. 946-955.
- 2013. Dynamic contrast-enhanced MRI in endometrial carcinoma identifies patients at increased risk of recurrence. European Radiology. 2916-2925.
- 2012. Standard 1.5-T MRI of endometrial carcinomas: modest agreement between radiologists. European Radiology. 1601-1611.
- 2012. Magnetic resonance imaging performs better than endocervical curettage for preoperative prediction of cervical stromal invasion in endometrial carcinomas. Gynecologic Oncology. 413-418.
- 2012. HNF1B mutation in a Turkish child with renal and exocrine pancreas insufficiency, diabetes and liver disease. Pediatric Diabetes. e1-e5.
- 2011. The role of pancreatic imaging in monogenic diabetes. Nature Reviews Endocrinology.
- 2011. Double reading of radiological examinations in Norway. Acta Radiologica. 516-521.
- 2011. Central nervous system lymphoma: Characteristic findings on traditional and advanced imaging. American Journal of Neuroradiology. 984-992.
- 2009. CT and MR imaging features of primary central nervous system lymphoma in Norway, 1989-2003. American Journal of Neuroradiology. 744-751.
- 2008. Reduced pancreatic volume in hepatocyte nuclear factor 1A-maturity-onset diabetes of the young. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. 3505-3509.
- 2008. Lack of pancreatic body and tail in HNF1B mutation carriers. Diabetic Medicine. 782-787.
- 2008. AIDS-related primary central nervous system lymphoma: a Norwegian national survey 1989-2003. BMC Cancer. 8 pages.
- 2007. Pancreatic lipomatosis is a structural marker in nondiabetic children with mutations in carboxyl-Ester lipase. Diabetes. 444-449.
- 2007. Increasing incidence and continued dismal outcome of primary central nervous system lymphoma in Norway 1989-2003 - Time trends in a 15-year national survey. Cancer. 1803-1814.
- 2006. Mutations in the CEL VNTR cause a syndrome of diabetes and pancreatic exocrine dysfunction. Nature Genetics. 54-62.
- 2019. Early Performance Measures Among Women Screened with DBT after a Prior DBT or a Prior DM, in a National Screening Program.
- 2015. Preoperative tumor texture at MRI predicts deep myometrial invasion and non-endometrioid subtype in endometrial carcinomas.
- 2014. Functional imaging for individualized cancer treatment.
- 2011. Modest agreement between radiologists on pelvic MR imaging findings in endometrial carcinomas.
Academic anthology/Conference proceedings
- 2015. Innovation in Imaging & Vizualization. The MedViz Conference 2015. Allkopi Forlag.
Popular scientific article
- 2011. Bildediagnostikk av pankreas ved monogen diabetes. Diabetesforum. 20-22.
- 2017. Molecular alterations and diagnostic imaging in premalignant and malignant endometrial lesions for improved diagnosis and treatment.
- 2016. Functional imaging to promote individualized and targeted therapy in endometrial cancer.
- 2009. Primary central nervous system lymphoma in Norway 1989-2003.
Academic chapter/article/Conference paper
- 2015. Rosemont score from transabdominal ultrasound in chronic pancreatitis. 3 pages.
- 2012. Epidemiology of Primary Central Nervous System Lymphoma. 9 pages.
- 2013. Value of preoperative 2-deoxy-2-[18F]fluoroglucose positron emission tomography/computer tomography (FDG-PET/CT) in endometrial carcinomas. Acta Radiologica. 13-13.
- 2013. Assessment of exocrine pancreatic funtion by secretin-stimulated MRCP and DWI in healthy controls and in patients with monogenic diabetes. Acta Radiologica. 13-13.
- 2018. Research Agenda of the Mohn Medical Imaging and Visualization Centre in Bergen, Norway.
- 2015. Secretin stimulated MRCP in the evaluation of exocrine pancreatic function in cystic fibrosis.
- 2015. Rosemont score from transabdominal ultrasound in chronic pancreatitis.
- 2014. Metabolic tumor volume on FDG-PET/CT predicts deep myometrial invasion, lymph node metastases and survival in patients with endometrial carcinoma .
Academic literature review
- 2019. What is the role of imaging at primary diagnostic work-up in uterine cervical cancer? Current Oncology Reports. 1-15.
- 2019. Imaging of preclinical endometrial cancer models for monitoring tumor progression and response to targeted therapy. Cancers. 1-16.
- 2019. Diagnostic accuracy of clinical biomarkers for preoperative prediction of lymph node metastasis in endometrial carcinoma: A systematic review and meta-analysis. The Oncologist. e880-e890.
- 2016. What is the best breoperative imaging for endometrial cancer? Current Oncology Reports. 1-11.
- 2016. Secretin-Stimulated Magnetic Resonance Imaging Assessment of the Benign Pancreatic Disorders: Systematic Review and Proposal for a Standardized Protocol. Pancreas. 1092-1103.
- 2016. High diagnostic value of 18F-FDG PET/CT in endometrial cancer: Systematic review and meta-analysis of the literature. Journal of Nuclear Medicine. 879-885.
- 2012. The role of pancreatic imaging in monogenic diabetes mellitus. Nature Reviews Endocrinology. 148-159.
- 2012. Staging of endometrial carcinomas with MRI using traditional and novel MRI techniques. Clinical Radiology. 2-12.
- 2012. Markers for individualised therapy in endometrial carcinoma. The Lancet Oncology. E353-E361.
Article in business/trade/industry journal
- 2011. Erfaringer fra en teleradiologisk klinikk i India. Noraforum : tidsskrift for radiologi. 24-26.
Precision imaging in gynaecologic cancer.
Pancreatic imaging in pancreatic disease.