- (2022). The effect of gadolinium-based contrast-agents on automated brain atrophy measurements by FreeSurfer in patients with multiple sclerosis. European Radiology. 3576-3587.
- (2022). The Effect of Smoking on Long-term Gray Matter Atrophy and Clinical Disability in Patients with Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis. Neuroimmunology and Neuroinflammation ( Neuroimmunol. neuroinflamm.).
- (2022). Serum neurofilament as a predictor of 10-year grey matter atrophy and clinical disability in multiple sclerosis: a longitudinal study. Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery and Psychiatry. 849-857.
- (2015). Treatment non-adherence as a trigger for status epilepticus: An observational, retrospective study based on therapeutic drug monitoring. Epilepsy Research. 28-33.
- (2018). Mann i 20-årene med svimmelhet, dobbeltsyn og perifer facialisparese. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 7 pages.
Academic literature review
- (2022). Relationship between White Matter Lesions and Gray Matter Atrophy in Multiple Sclerosis. Neurology. E1562-E1573.